Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My husband and I just found out yesterday we are pregnant. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.
We had a miscarriage at the beginning of the month and so this is very special to us. We want to celebrate! Our family was also very hurt by the loss of our baby and we want to make reveling the good news fun and creative. I was thinking of a Christmas picture that tells everyone we are expecting. But I'm drawing a blank after that. We need to get it done in the next week so we are able to send them out.
Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Replies (61-70):
GiggleBellies
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM

i saw and got this off of pinterest and thought it was cute

sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM

That is so cute.

Congrats OP! Make sure you do confirm that everything is good with your doctor before announcing it. And I think this picture would be an adorable announcement!

Quoting GiggleBellies:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

akarnette1965
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM

every year for christmas I make a birthday cake for Jesus birthday. What about a baby shower cake for a suprise dessert?

RLT2
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I'd probably wait if it were me. Congrats on your pregnancy though!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I am not creative.....but congratulations and good luck!

SissyAnn141
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Quoting sucker4myloves:

That is so cute.

Congrats OP! Make sure you do confirm that everything is good with your doctor before announcing it. And I think this picture would be an adorable announcement!

Quoting GiggleBellies:

My BEST BLESSING, for you.

I hope all works out, GREAT ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   baby dust

Jrogillio
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Pinterest has some really creative pics on announcing a baby

Quoting BraydensMama163:

My husband and I just found out yesterday we are pregnant. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.

We had a miscarriage at the beginning of the month and so this is very special to us. We want to celebrate! Our family was also very hurt by the loss of our baby and we want to make reveling the good news fun and creative. I was thinking of a Christmas picture that tells everyone we are expecting. But I'm drawing a blank after that. We need to get it done in the next week so we are able to send them out.

Any ideas?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gardeningmom4
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Now that's not completely true.We have gotten snow on very rare occasions.I am so hoping for some this year.How ever you could buy some styrofoam balls at a craft store and create your own little family of snowmen and take a picture of it.Maybe even make the mommy snowman look pregnant instead of making a baby snowmen.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Sadly we don't get snow in Mississippi

Quoting FooLynRoo:

is there snow where u r at? make a snow baby and take a family picture

or get a large (or goto) a large manger scene with you all around the baby jesus in the manger

nursekeck
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM

As a nurse i WOULD WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE PAST 13 WEEKS. YOU COULD SEND OUT NEW YEAR'S CARDS OR VALENTINE CARDS WITH THE ANNOUNCMENT

velvetkitty
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I would wait to announce it.  Make the Christmas card about the family you have now, and then wait until you are further along in this pregnancy and you can send out an announcement card that way later on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)