Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I really hope my daughter is coming down with something

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
Because otherwise this little meltdown she's having because I said she couldn't skate in the house and the other one yesterday over not being allowed to have candy means she's just being a brat. Oh and i forgot the 20 min crying because the dog stepped on her foot. Its a small dog too it cant have hurt. I really really hope it's not a bratty stage 4 had already been a tough year for us because she thinks she's the princess of the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Mine had a 40 minute meltdown yesterday because I wouldn't buy him a toy at Target... He's 4.5 and has quite the bad attitude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM
I think it's the age! 4 is like the terriable 2s but they can talk better!

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

Mine had a 40 minute meltdown yesterday because I wouldn't buy him a toy at Target... He's 4.5 and has quite the bad attitude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Omg I totally agree!!! The things he says are both funny and totally irritating. Like his new thing is "really mommy?... I mean really?" He says this whenever I tell him to do something. Or "mommy, you are really killing here."

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I think it's the age! 4 is like the terriable 2s but they can talk better!

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM

It's the f*cking awful 4's! Dd has meltdowns that make chernobyl look like spilled milk.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM
She told me today "I NEVER get to skate!!" Um we where at the skating rink for 3 hours yesterday and we go 4 days a week to skate!

Quoting mandee1503:

It's the f*cking awful 4's! Dd has meltdowns that make chernobyl look like spilled milk.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN