Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

That was horribly embarrassing.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM
  • 13 Replies
I went up to the gas station to get a drink. As I'm standing in line, I dropped my money. I bend my fat pregnant ass over to pick it up and heard the sound you never want to hear when there are five people in line behind you.

RRRRIIIIPPPP

I was wearing my yoga pants because all of my maternity pants were in the washer at home. And I wasn't wearing underwear. Fucking fantastic!!

So, to the construction workers in line behind me, sorry you had to see my bare ass before lunch. Next time I vow to wear undies. For now, I'm just going to stay inside and hope to god I never see any of you again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Lol. What did the construction workers do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM
What was their reaction is what I'm trying to ask.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Oh, no!!  I'm sure the guys didn't mind at all, though!  ;)  Sorry, Mama!!

Paperfishies
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

OMG!  LMAO!  Not many things embarrass me but I would have probably died.

_WC_Mama
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Oh no I am so sorry :-(,what was the reaction of the construction workers ?.

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll help you feel better.  I was at work one day while also on AF.  I was busy working when I felt something in my panties.  I went to the bathroom to find out I had flowed THROUGH my pants AND panties.  It was a very noticeable stain.  Luckily I had a jacket that I could tie around my waist while I went to find a manager.  I was able to go home and change but it was super embarassing!   *DISCLAIMER*:  I did have the proper protection on and thought I was covered.  For some reason my flow was heavier than normal.  Next month I will be better prepared!  TMI, I know, but I hope it helps!  I'm sure it was embarassing, though!  I'm also not trying to hijack your thread so I hope it doesn't seem that way!  

MeghanPerez
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM
The one right behind me offered me his bright green vest to cover myself with. Luckily I had a sweater on so I just wrapped it around myself.

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

Lol. What did the construction workers do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeghanPerez
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM
The one right behind me offered to let me use his vest to cover myself but I just tore my sweater off and wrapped it around myself. I didn't look to see the rest of the reactions. Lol

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Oh no I am so sorry :-(,what was the reaction of the construction workers ?.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeghanPerez
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM
My face still hasn't lost it's tomato red hue of shame.

Quoting Paperfishies:

OMG!  LMAO!  Not many things embarrass me but I would have probably died.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stickyfingers
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM
omg! lol! one time when i was pregnant i was wearing what i thought was a babydoll dress but as i got bigger i realized it was a shirt lol. anyway i was getting ready to go to grandpas funeral and i was not done getting ready but ran some stuff out to the car and i was only wearing my "dress" no undies...a gust of wind came up and blew it up!! i lived right by a small grocery store in a town of like 500 and there were ppl going in the store mostly men for lunch stuff and there were guys making palletts on the other side. omg i wanted to die! its ok op...it happens!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN