Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I am a little irritated, but I think I am probably overracting..

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

so before I start let me just apologize cause this isn't a big juciy drama post...

anyway I volunteered to decorated the teacher's workroom at my son's school.

Now we decorated for fall a couple months ago. I got an email from the PTO president yesterday asking if I was going to decorate for Winter, because if I wasn't there was a teacher that wanted to do it.

I told her that I was planning on coming up to the school today and decorating but any of the teacher's were more then welcome to add any decorations they would like.

It is December 3rd. I didn't think I was to behind on decorating for the holidays. I will say that I don't really care for the PTO president. She made a comment about the fall deocrations being drab. Keep in mind there is no budget for this so I either have to buy decorations or make them or have people donate things. And there were no fall decorations last year.

My husband and I ended up making a fall scene on the wall with a apple tree, pumpkins and a leaf pile.

Either way I am kind of irriatated, but I could have just taken the email wrong.

Anyway I just wanted to vent about it..thanks.

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ollie123
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey I fully applaud your efforts. This is one of the main reasons that I don't join my schools PTA. There is always some bossy bitch and I don't deal we'll with that. You go and do your decorating and if she don't like it tell her to piss off.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM
You have every right to be irritated. But remember, you're doing it for the teachers who probably appreciate what you did and will appreciate your holidays ideas too. Ignore her, there's always one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy12380
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

First of all kudos for your husband helping you! LOL  

It's funny how people doing less or nothing always have something to say.  Lets just say she was jealous of your "drab" fall decor and obviously of you!  Unless you did take the email wrong then I take it back. haha  

If you have the time and want to put in the effort then go for it girl and be proud of it!  Just like buttholes, everyone has opinions and they all stink so do what you want to do, for you and no one else!  =)

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Just ignore her and do your thing  :0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)