Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If your kids were left out, would you still buy presents for theirs?

Posted by   + Show Post
Backstory: me and my fiance have been together two years, so one year last Christmas. He has been a part of my kids life since they were under a year for the youngster and under three years for my oldest.

Last Christmas we went to his moms families Christmas party. They do a white elephant except for the little kids who get gifts from everyone. We got gifts for the three little girls (art easel, art supplies and paper). When the time came to open gifts my kids (2 and 3 years at that time) did not get anything and watched while all the other kids opened presents and played with their new toys.

So my question is this year, do I buy presents for the little girls again even though my kids for left out? And would you be bothered by this or do you think that's normal? I was raised where anyone who was there got presents so I found it rude that not a single person even thought of my kids who they knew would be there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Replies (121-123):
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM
They left your kids out i wouldnt even go your kids are not treated like family screw that:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I would and take a gift for mine..Maybe if they see you giving your kids a gift, they will see the error of their ways..But I wouldn't count on it, just hope..

homeschoolx3
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Dont buy them a damn thing! How much of a retard does one have to be to exclude two children?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)