Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you and your husband agree

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 144 Replies

On how many children you want? What would you do if you wanted more and he wouldn't budge on his decision that he is done?

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I want one or two hubby wants three or four. But we r expecting number one right now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

We have three.  With our third, my pregnancy was horrible and almost life threatening, so during my c-section I got my tubes tied.  He would've kept going, but I didn't want to chance it again.  He understands and is good with the decision made.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I think i would like one more but he has raised or partially raised 4 before our dd so he is done and says he is too old.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Yes! We don't want any!! (Together) I came into this marriage with 4, he with 2. We now have 4 teens, (mine) and 2 adults (his) and 4 grand children. (all his)

brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM
I'm happy with one and only want another one once I'm able to start and finish school. Hubby wants another in the next couple of years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM

We wanted 2. We had 2...and then we were done.

ChelseaLDD
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

We're close, but we don't exactly agree. I want 4, he wants 3 but "maybe 4", lol.

ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM

We both wanted two and we now have two. And we both want to adopt at least one later on when we are in a better place to do so.

AM-BRAT
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:15 AM
We stopped at two, in agreement. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjenkins8208
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM
My dh only wanted one....we are happily trying for number two. He says he's done after two, but I feel he will want more if I do. If I wanted more and he didn't...idk. In my mind I would just get over it I guess. IRL, who knows.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)