Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How often do you and your.....*Sex related*

Poll

Question: How often do you and your DH/SO/DF/DW/Whoever have sex?

Options:

1-2 times

3-4 times

5-6 times

7 - more times

Never!

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 265

View Results

Okay, so my DH, his friend and myself were having a conversation about sex today.

DH's friend say we have sex too much. I didn't think that was possible, but he says that anything more than three times a week is too many.

Photobucket

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Replies (101-110):
samiam2919
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM

well I'm glad i read through the comments before posting my answer before feeling like a complete frigid turdbad

kidlover2
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Ok. I happen to like the word fuck. It makes life a little more entertaining. Would I use it at work in front of my boss? No. Will I use it with abandon on cafemom? Fuck yeah!

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Lol. I know. I'm not saying you need to do it every day.But it helps you keep yourselves together. You have to make time for each other. And sometimes sex is the only way to show you still care. And when a woman say the "f" word like you just did, i just think its so unattractive and unbecoming. It sounds very uneducated. And if you have gone thru college, i know you are not uneducated. And i mean that in the most respectful way.

Quoting kidlover2:

Once a week is actually more honest and reasonable then most people on here want to admit. Once you graduate from college and get a job and start a family, fucking like jackrabbits is no longer much of an option.

Quoting devastatedhurt:

True. Its just between the two people. But when you put your business on the internet and say we only have sex a few times a month... U make it open for someone else to comment. So its no longer nobodys business hun.

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Like I said, 1. it's no ones business. 2. What is right for one couple is not neccessarily for another.  I also said "sometimes more"  I don't think an average of one a week is all that odd. and like I said again, why would anyones input on this issue matter? It's like someone else saying you sould get a divorce or should not etc...it's between the 2 people involved and ONLY the 2 people involved.

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Sex keeps you close. There is a normal and not normal. I would say a couple times a month is not normal. Low sex drive sounds like the problem. it shouldn't be a chore

Quoting strawberryLVR:

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, whats right for one couple is not right for another. We have sex a couple times a month and are just fine with that. sometimes more, depends on how busy and tired we are etc.. Maybe your DH friend is jealous! lol  it's not unhealthy and it's not dh friends business haha

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
devastatedhurt
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Lol. So you choose to be uneducated. Well at least its a choice and not that you are just trashy. =)

Quoting kidlover2:

Ok. I happen to like the word fuck. It makes life a little more entertaining. Would I use it at work in front of my boss? No. Will I use it with abandon on cafemom? Fuck yeah!

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Lol. I know. I'm not saying you need to do it every day.But it helps you keep yourselves together. You have to make time for each other. And sometimes sex is the only way to show you still care. And when a woman say the "f" word like you just did, i just think its so unattractive and unbecoming. It sounds very uneducated. And if you have gone thru college, i know you are not uneducated. And i mean that in the most respectful way.

Quoting kidlover2:

Once a week is actually more honest and reasonable then most people on here want to admit. Once you graduate from college and get a job and start a family, fucking like jackrabbits is no longer much of an option.

Quoting devastatedhurt:

True. Its just between the two people. But when you put your business on the internet and say we only have sex a few times a month... U make it open for someone else to comment. So its no longer nobodys business hun.

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Like I said, 1. it's no ones business. 2. What is right for one couple is not neccessarily for another.  I also said "sometimes more"  I don't think an average of one a week is all that odd. and like I said again, why would anyones input on this issue matter? It's like someone else saying you sould get a divorce or should not etc...it's between the 2 people involved and ONLY the 2 people involved.

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Sex keeps you close. There is a normal and not normal. I would say a couple times a month is not normal. Low sex drive sounds like the problem. it shouldn't be a chore

Quoting strawberryLVR:

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, whats right for one couple is not right for another. We have sex a couple times a month and are just fine with that. sometimes more, depends on how busy and tired we are etc.. Maybe your DH friend is jealous! lol  it's not unhealthy and it's not dh friends business haha

Homeschoolmom99
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM

We went for years with partners who did not enjoy sex making up for lost time

Quoting punchnpie:

7 or more.. :)

my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM

When I am not tired from running around all day with the kids.  Usually 1 time at least a week. 

kidlover2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Ummmm.... it may not sound classy in a professional environment but my bff works for HBO as a writer and is a multimillionaire that says fuck every other word. If that is who you want to classify me with. Have at it. Don't nitpick my comments just because I make you look stupid and you're trying to compensate.

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Lol. So you choose to be uneducated. Well at least its a choice and not that you are just trashy. =)

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

devastatedhurt
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Hey, trashy peoples money is still green. =)

Quoting kidlover2:

Ummmm.... it may not sound classy in a professional environment but my bff works for HBO as a writer and is a multimillionaire that says fuck every other word. If that is who you want to classify me with. Have at it. Don't nitpick my comments just because I make you look stupid and you're trying to compensate.

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

kidlover2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM
And sad cm women won't let their idiotic comment die...

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

devastatedhurt
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Why would talk about yourself that way? I never said you are idiotic =)

Quoting kidlover2:

And sad cm women won't let their idiotic comment die...

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting kidlover2:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Quoting devastatedhurt:

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Arwyn724
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM

When ex & I were together it was at least once a day, unless someone was out of town. It seemed normal to us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)