Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you dont eat your fruit , a chipmunk will die

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

What would you think if you heard someone say this to their child?  Just one of the random things that pop into my head.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM

lol .. thats soo mean lol but kinda funny too. my oldest would be like so im not eating this maybe if the chipmunk ate it he wouldnt be dead. win win lol. shes a little bit ofa smart a** though she gets it from me.   an the she wouldnt eat the fruit just to prove me wrong lol. but luckly she likes apples an strawberrys so that works enough for me.

jiffypop2207
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Sounds like something my sister would say
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM

It's mean.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM

My dd likes apples, grapes (red) and cantaloupe.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol .. thats soo mean lol but kinda funny too. my oldest would be like so im not eating this maybe if the chipmunk ate it he wouldnt be dead. win win lol. shes a little bit ofa smart a** though she gets it from me.   an the she wouldnt eat the fruit just to prove me wrong lol. but luckly she likes apples an strawberrys so that works enough for me.

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I would say as long as she is eating those then hey good enough lol . we cant win them all lol. I buy the small containers an leave them on the lower self in the fridge so the girls can get in the fridge an grab a few pieces here an there threw out the day . It seems to work well for us lol.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

gotnothinonme
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I'd laugh, and then watch to see if they eat their fruit and try it with veggies at my house.....;P

armywife13143
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM

all i can do is laugh.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM

We reuse the containers from fruit department to keep her grapes on counter.  We only refridgerate melon unless the apple is cut up.  She will try various berries when they are in season as well.   Fruit readily available is the way to go for grazers.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

I would say as long as she is eating those then hey good enough lol . we cant win them all lol. I buy the small containers an leave them on the lower self in the fridge so the girls can get in the fridge an grab a few pieces here an there threw out the day . It seems to work well for us lol.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Gib me a minute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)