Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your honest opinion on this *long*

Posted by   + Show Post
Honest opinions momas don't hold back Ok so my cousins daughter (14) got caught having Oral sex at school behind the cafeteria, when the deans called her mom they didn't say what she did, they just told her to get down there ASAP! When she got there they made her daughter tell her what she did....my cousin blew up & she was soo mad, her daughter (we will call her KEN) was suspended for a week, well when they got in the car Ken kept crying telling her mom she was sorry,but her mom was soo furious she didn't even speak to her..Ken knew she was in trouble soo they next day when her mom had calmed down she went & told her mom that the boy Firced her do it...she goes on and on with the story saying how he pulled her hair & choked her & all this other stuff...at this time her mom is now pissed soo she went to the cops, she looked in counseling for her daughter and all this other stuff...well fast forward to yesterday,I picked Ken up from school early for her mom because she had pink eye.. She was helping me clean out my closet and she brought up the subject..she tells me how they have court next week & how she feels really bad for Lying on the boy..I couldn't believe it, I told her she needs to tell her mom the truth because that is not right! This kid is about to get in a lot of trouble & could face jail time...soo when she got home her and her mom talked about it, her mom called me & tells me she's still going thru with this court stuff & she still wants him to get in trouble for Rape!!
Now a lot of you might say it's not my business & it's NOT! However I know that this is NOT right at all this could ruin this boys life, I just think this is soo unfair... I'm not saying what he did was right because it wasn't but saying he raped her when she said with her own mouth she offered oral sex to him, is just wrong in soo many ways! There is no changing my cousins mind tho, that's her story and she's sticking to it.... Sooo I wanted to know what are your. Opinions on this ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Replies (11-19):
kellanns
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

if i were you i would tell the girl to tell her mom and if she doesnt you tell

Due9
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

It is very, very wrong for your cousin to proceed with this process knowing he did not rape her. Very wrong. I would try my best to talk her out of it.

mamakenzi
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Quoting rose4607:

You need to report what she told you ASAP this is a young boys life here! She lied and this boy is facing serious charges!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I think you need to call the police and that boy's lawyer. Girl, that is a rape charge. That is the rest of his life. He will have no real career, he will never be able to have a nice place to live, he will very well end up in jail, and be labeled as a sex offender the rest of his life, because of a lie from that girl and her mother. DO NOT be part of the problem. You know the truth. God help your soul if you choose to keep it hidden.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

DarlaHood
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM

It actually is your business because she chose to tell you the truth.  You have to tell the truth and let the justice system deal with it.  If they are pretty much the same age and it was consensual, then he shouldn't have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. 

jaydensmom1726
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM

you def need to go to the cops like yesterday. and tell them the truth

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
I totally agree. I couldn't live with myself knowing the truth.

Quoting RainyDayLazy:

I know would be hard but I would contact the police and tell them what she told me. I couldn't live with myself if I knew that information and kept it to myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM

You need to go and tell what you know. It's not right for either of them (mother or daughter) to get by with a lie. The girl should have told her mother the truth to begin. I feel sorry for the boy.

coffeeexpress
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I say you did the right thing, that boy could face jail time for her lie, sad so many girls will have oral sex or sex with a boy and scream rape or some other stupid story,, because they dont want their parents to be mad at them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)