Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

You nasty old man.

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM
  • 17 Replies
I just gotten out the shower ( i forgot to close my blinds) to find my old neighbor staring at me.
Ugh i felt so nasty i don't know how long he was looking. Oh my gah i want to go and confront him so bad. Now its really weird seeing him. What would you do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM

ew. freak the fuck out is what i'd do

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM
I closed my blinds so darn fast. Yuck.

Quoting Jessy613:

ew. freak the fuck out is what i'd do

trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I would feel so uncomfortable lol. I honestly don't think I could confront the man after that. I'd also  make sure I close the blinds and leave them closed at all times because I'd be too paranoid lol.

Lilypie - (yen6)  Lilypie - (gk1a)
                                 Lilypie - (d4Ha)

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
I feel very uncomfortable. I went to take my trash out and saw him i just couldn't look his way at all.

Quoting trishasjunebug:

I would feel so uncomfortable lol. I honestly don't think I could confront the man after that. I'd also  make sure I close the blinds and leave them closed at all times because I'd be too paranoid lol.

LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Close the damn blinds. Of course the poor mans gonna look

arpazia
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Give him a topless wave and go about my business:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM

And that came out mean, which it wasnt meant to be....I just meant....close the flippen blinds!!! lol. The man cant help but look. I bet hes as embarrassed as you

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Don't worry about it know what you mean lol.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

And that came out mean, which it wasnt meant to be....I just meant....close the flippen blinds!!! lol. The man cant help but look. I bet hes as embarrassed as you

stephs5isenough
I think CafeMom just went screwy a few minutes ago. I started trying to reply to one of my posts that I've been working in all day then all of a sudden it wouldn't let me. Apparently I'm not a member of the group any more. Upon further investigation, I found that I apparently haven't joined any groups yet. Hmmmmm. Anyone else having sudden problems?
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Honest, BIG mistake on your part.  I'm sure you'll never make that mistake again. 

He needs to be confronted about it but I understand why you would be to uncomfortable to do so and that may not be the wisest thing to do either after he was watching you shower.  Do you have a husband who could confront him about the situation?  I think that would be the wisest thing.

Click my tag to follow me there.

Merry CHRISTmas.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh trust me i will never do that again. I love having my blinds open that is the first thing i do when i wake up in the morning its a habit of mine to be honest.
I've told my husband and he is going to go and talk to him about this.

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Honest, BIG mistake on your part.  I'm sure you'll never make that mistake again. 

He needs to be confronted about it but I understand why you would be to uncomfortable to do so and that may not be the wisest thing to do either after he was watching you shower.  Do you have a husband who could confront him about the situation?  I think that would be the wisest thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)