Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I just gotten out the shower ( i forgot to close my blinds) to find my old neighbor staring at me.
Ugh i felt so nasty i don't know how long he was looking. Oh my gah i want to go and confront him so bad. Now its really weird seeing him. What would you do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Replies (11-17):
GLO682
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM

he's an old man, the blinds were open, i would probably look too.

i would have just waved at him that way it would alleviate the embarassment for me a little and kinda throw him off lol

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM
This is a guy that i flipping wave to every morning.
You should have saw his face when i looked at him looking at me. I will never forget that look lol.

Quoting GLO682:

he's an old man, the blinds were open, i would probably look too.

i would have just waved at him that way it would alleviate the embarassment for me a little and kinda throw him off lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mcwife86
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM

what would i do? remember that i need to make sure my windows are closed and then go abt my day lol. you gave him a free peep show it is what it is. besides im sure you aren't the first woman he has seen naked. it was prob a bigger deal to you than it was to himhonestly lol. also if you 'confront' him what will you say? "how dare you look into the window i left open and see me naked! you are not allowed to use that for your spank bank later! erase that image!" lol

coffeeexpress
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I would have told him to take a picture it lasts longer, and then call the cops.

valkay
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM
If he had his face plastered on your window then you could say something. Otherwise you have no idea how long he was looking or exactly what he saw. For all you know he might not have seen anything or he did and could not believe what he thought he saw.
SusieQue717
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM

this would be me! 

Quoting arpazia:

Give him a topless wave and go about my business:)

pamelax3
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Not sure I would confront the poor guy, you are the one that left the blinds open, I would just go about my day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)