Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christmas gift?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  • 28 Replies

So this year is mine and DH's second Christmas together and I have NO idea on what to get him. Last year was easy.

What are you getting your DH, DF, SO for Christmas

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3mommy2004
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Nothing, we don't do christmas gifts for eachother, we focus on the kids, the family and the meal aspect of it all.  Santa brings a small stocking to each of us, but other than that nothing.

missamanda86
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Honestly, I have no idea. He bought a new laptop to take to Korea with him, so that might be it lol! We also bought each of us new digital cameras so thats part of it too I think. Im not much about getting or giving gifts, never really have been

MrsLuciano02
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM

We got new computer each this past Feb and a new camera already LOL I know he is thinking about getting me a new wedding ring because the one I have doesn't fit well and the one I wear was my mom's ring that my dad gave her but doesn't look like a ring

Quoting missamanda86:

Honestly, I have no idea. He bought a new laptop to take to Korea with him, so that might be it lol! We also bought each of us new digital cameras so thats part of it too I think. Im not much about getting or giving gifts, never really have been

MrsLuciano02
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM

If we had kids then yea I would focus more on them but we are currently TTC baby #1, I just want to get hime something that he can open on Christmas day when we have my family over for dinner

Quoting 3mommy2004:

Nothing, we don't do christmas gifts for eachother, we focus on the kids, the family and the meal aspect of it all.  Santa brings a small stocking to each of us, but other than that nothing.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I found an autographed copy of his favorite book One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey, that is his big one this year....this is the 4th year I have done an autographed collectors item for him. He loves that.

cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Nothing cant afford it, but he wants a few things, a new wagon for haulin his wild game, a new gun, and a hanging rack for skinnin his deer. Other than that hes not wanting or needing anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sjenkins8208
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Nothing. We go to Couples Resorts in Jamaica for our Christmas.
MrsLuciano02
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I wish my Dh was into that kinda of stuff. He is all about sports and video games and last year I got him a sweat shirt of his fave football team and a video game that he now no longer plays (I think he even turned it in for money because he didn't play it)

Quoting SuperPickle:

I found an autographed copy of his favorite book One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey, that is his big one this year....this is the 4th year I have done an autographed collectors item for him. He loves that.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM

We got lap tops for our selves but typically I will get him socks, shirts and pj pants for christmas.  Does your guy like to wear aftershave?  Bath and body have a mens care line which smells good.

MrsLuciano02
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I wish he did I love the smell of after shave but he doesn't shave daily....he keeps his scruff (and I love that about him also LOL)

Quoting frndlyfn:

We got lap tops for our selves but typically I will get him socks, shirts and pj pants for christmas.  Does your guy like to wear aftershave?  Bath and body have a mens care line which smells good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)