Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So sad...

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM
  • 0 Replies

Saw a post on Facebook about teenagers who are actually actively trying to get pregnant...

I was a teen mom myself and I don't understand why any teenager would WANT to get pregnant! The baby's father left me I was alone to care for an infant by myself at 17. I had to try to finish school, I was working until 2am just to afford diapers and formula. I lost all my friends I was alone. It was one of the hardest times of my life. I made the choice to have sex, though I used a condom, it had a rip in it and we never knew. If I were using my head I would of been on birth control before jumping in the sack. 

I love my son with all my heart but I could of waited much longer to have him. Why can't teenagers enjoy thier young life? Finish school, be with friends, enjoy being young and free! Wait until you are married and ready to bring children into the world! Why would you WANT to get pregnant at 16 years old??? It just makes me sad because it is so hard raising a child even when you are 30 years old! 

Lilypie - (yen6)  Lilypie - (gk1a)
                                 Lilypie - (d4Ha)

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)