Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I hate my spouse. Is this normal during pregnancy.

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM
  • 17 Replies
Well I been married for over a decade now. And thru the yrs we've had our ups and downs and always made it thru them. Now I'm pregnant its harder for me to deal with his bull! Its like I just don't give a dam anymore! Sometimes I think its hormones but I have no patients for his bull. Ladies please help! Yes this is my first kid.
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2under5.mom
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Yea its totally normal..i have 2 kids (same father) and my 1st pregnancy i always wanted SO around i didnt want him to leave my side but my 2nd pregnancy i was just like OMG GET AWAY FROM ME I CANT STAND YOU GO KICK ROCKS!!! Lol!

kagegirl
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Absolutely normal. DF is the sweetest most considerate man ever. He has babied me this whole pregnancy, runs my errands, rubs my feet. And I am ready to KILL HIM!!!! It's hormones. You will be back to normal a few weeks after birth. I promise.

trishasjunebug

I don't know...I felt closer to my husband while pregnant. With my first 2, a different father, I did have a hard time dealing with him and we fought a lot more when I was pregnant.

Lilypie - (yen6)  Lilypie - (gk1a)
                                 Lilypie - (d4Ha)

mcwife86

it could be. pregnancy can do some odd things to us. before i had my son my temper was kinda quick. once i got pregnant i calmed down and for some odd reason i found myself attracted to women towards the end of my pregnancy O.O that straightened out after i had him but it was still weird. Oh and i developed an allergy to potatoes in my last trimester that went away abt 4 or 5 months after i had him.

chalisa0
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Yah, the hormones from pregnancy CAN make you feel completely different than you normally do.  They can sure make you crabby too.  During both of my pregnancies, I became the easy going, most accepting person you ever saw.  I am NOT like that normally.  I got taken advantage of far too many times (now that I look back.)  Just get through your pregnancy before you decide your husband is an unbearable evil jerk.  LOL.  Once the baby is born, he may be one the best dads you ever saw and you'll fall in love all over again. 

bellaamore
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Lol, yes.

My husband irks my nerves this pregnancy. I ate how he thinks, talks, dresses, i hate sex,his breath makes me wantto vomit. Lol

Everything about him irks me this time.

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally  normal   at least it was for me.  I used to have some pretty freaky dreams of myself killing him  lol

nerdymom28
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, it's normal. Hormones are a real bitch during pregnancy.

SusieQue717
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM

this exact thing! 

Quoting 2under5.mom:

Yea its totally normal..i have 2 kids (same father) and my 1st pregnancy i always wanted SO around i didnt want him to leave my side but my 2nd pregnancy i was just like OMG GET AWAY FROM ME I CANT STAND YOU GO KICK ROCKS!!! Lol!

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my first pregnancy as well and I've found there are some days where I just wish I were completely alone, my hubbz irritates the shit out of me. There are some days where I wish I could just frolic in fields of rainbows with him because I'm so in love with him and find him so cute and his shenanigans so funny. I've been very up and down. Mostly though, I find myself wanting to play bumper cars with other inconsiderate drivers. Yesterday I was crying I was so angry at someone who didn't stop at their stop sign. Driving has probably been the biggest stress so far in my pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN