Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I hate my spouse. Is this normal during pregnancy.

Posted by   + Show Post
Well I been married for over a decade now. And thru the yrs we've had our ups and downs and always made it thru them. Now I'm pregnant its harder for me to deal with his bull! Its like I just don't give a dam anymore! Sometimes I think its hormones but I have no patients for his bull. Ladies please help! Yes this is my first kid.
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Replies (11-17):
usmclife58
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Yep. We almost divorced while I was pregnant with my first. It was horrible!! The second was better, but he knocked me up, left for deployment and came back 30 minutes before she was born. And I mean that literally. His parents had to come in to town and pick him up and bring him to the hospital.

punchnpie
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Lol Hormones big time..lol Perfectly normal.
mommyoftwo103
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Yes. I couldn't even look at my hubby's picture when I was pregnant with my first. It was bad!

pamelax3
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:46 PM

100% agree

Quoting nerdymom28:

Yep, it's normal. Hormones are a real bitch during pregnancy.

rockabillybetty
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Hormones are fun!! Lol with my son i cried when bf went to work with my daughter i was a mix of baby i love you but i wana junk punch you. With this baby i told him yesterday i wana punch him in the face but i couldn't sleep without him. He worked late took like 4 trips to the county jail of inmates from a concert
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KamWorthy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh sweety, it's normal to hate your husband even without being pregnant. If it makes you feel any better, he has probably hated you a time or two and he can't blame pregnancy hormones. :)

yosha
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Y'all really helped out alot, now I don't feel so alone, almost everyone has gone thru this.
Thx ...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)