Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Vacations?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

Where do you like to go? I am having trouble deciding! DH and I want to take 4 next year but dont know where to!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christina0607
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM
What kind of vacation? Family, beach, historical, amusement parks, over seas....I mean there are a lot of options.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crazylovingfam
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Quoting christina0607:

What kind of vacation? Family, beach, historical, amusement parks, over seas....I mean there are a lot of options.

We will probably stay in the US unless it is a cruise. Amusement parks no. Family yes for 3 of them, 1 will be Dh and a few close friends. We like to sight see.

mcwife86
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM

North Georgia. i love renting a cabin up there in the mountains and getting out into nature :) there are hiking trails, trout fishing, neat little shopping areas, waterfalls, and lakes where you can rent boats to go out on. we like the blue ridge area like Helen GA.

wildlilacs
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM
I say San Antonio, Tx. During the spring or fall, thats when its cooler. 75-85 *. Usual tourist stuff, Alamo, RiverWalk. Take a trip into the Hill Country to visit Frederickburge. Climb Enchanted Rock.
I have to ask..what jobs to y'all have that you can take off 4 times in one year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

bump

Crazylovingfam
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Quoting wildlilacs:

I say San Antonio, Tx. During the spring or fall, thats when its cooler. 75-85 *. Usual tourist stuff, Alamo, RiverWalk. Take a trip into the Hill Country to visit Frederickburge. Climb Enchanted Rock.
I have to ask..what jobs to y'all have that you can take off 4 times in one year.

He is a GM. I am a nurse. Not next year we are going to take 9 weeks off straigh to go on a cross country road trip. His job also pays for his car (leased SUV), insurance, and gas.  His will be paid time off, mine will only be paid for part of it.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM
We usually go to DisneyWorld but last we went to Boston and Cape Cod which was AMAZING! This summer we're going to Cooperstown for DS's baseball tournament, we were supposed to go to Hilton Head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

What are your interests?   I would love to go to the beach since i love the ocean.   Road trips are always fun depending where you live.

Arwyn724
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM

My family loves the Outer Banks. We've been going for the last 25 years.

connie45
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Up the Pacific Coast ib Calif. From San Diego to San Francisco.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)