Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hi new to the group

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi how's every one I am 48 and have 2 sons they are booth grown one is 22 and the other is 32 I know I was young when I had my first son , he is my bad boy always into something . My 22 he is a great kid never in trouble , but still needs mom that's OK that's what I do help my boys wish my oldest would wake up and get a clue . I can't do much about him just hope he snaps out of it . I have tried every thing with him nothing worked , thank god my younger son josh didn't follow in his foot steps . Josh is presently training to join my business . It not easy for the young kids these days . I was a bartender and waitress an now working on my owner business I love it I am tiered of making the upper management and the 5% richer time to make my own life better so I am able to help others get on there own and work for them self its an awesome felling to be your own boss I have owed my own businesses in the past , I had a cafe in Florida but BP oil put me out of business with the oil spill it just crashed everyone in the gulf . The gulf still isn't the same even though they say its all clear up its not. I moved back to Boston 3 years ago and Am glad I did all my friends and family are hear , don't get me wrong I liked living on seaesta key but it is very different down their they don't move as fast as I do that's just the Boston in me . Always on the move . I look forward to getting to know every one and make new friends told my best friend to join this web site she has a 3 year old she will love this site . OK I guess I have told enough about me . Thanks for inviting me to join
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:18 AM

What kind of business do you own? I think it's great that you are doing your own business now and including your son in on it.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Welcome Trish, it's nice to meet you.  I have an adult child too

Quoting trish_odi:

Hi how's every one I am 48 and have 2 sons they are booth grown one is 22 and the other is 32 I know I was young when I had my first son , he is my bad boy always into something . My 22 he is a great kid never in trouble , but still needs mom that's OK that's what I do help my boys wish my oldest would wake up and get a clue . I can't do much about him just hope he snaps out of it . I have tried every thing with him nothing worked , thank god my younger son josh didn't follow in his foot steps . Josh is presently training to join my business . It not easy for the young kids these days . I was a bartender and waitress an now working on my owner business I love it I am tiered of making the upper management and the 5% richer time to make my own life better so I am able to help others get on there own and work for them self its an awesome felling to be your own boss I have owed my own businesses in the past , I had a cafe in Florida but BP oil put me out of business with the oil spill it just crashed everyone in the gulf . The gulf still isn't the same even though they say its all clear up its not. I moved back to Boston 3 years ago and Am glad I did all my friends and family are hear , don't get me wrong I liked living on seaesta key but it is very different down their they don't move as fast as I do that's just the Boston in me . Always on the move . I look forward to getting to know every one and make new friends told my best friend to join this web site she has a 3 year old she will love this site . OK I guess I have told enough about me . Thanks for inviting me to join

trish_odi
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Hi thanks for the invite to moms with adult kids , I will be joining the group ,see you their , I have a internet marketing business its a mall with out walls and my son sells web sit for businesses, that's one of the services of my business,
goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Welcome :) I don't have any adult kids yet all mines are 9 yrs,7 yrs and 6 months so I have a long while to go yet lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trish_odi
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Thank you , I miss the days when they were young, but nice to have my freedom , I really enjoy the time I have with my niece Lila she's 3 and her sister, she is 13 and dj he's 15 we are all so close, love my family invited them their mom and Nana to join the cafe moms and my best friend deb ,I have been telling them about,cafe moms , sent them invites to join us
Reina13
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM
trish_odi
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Hi thank you for inviting me to join this group I know I will enjoy the group I look forward to meeting every one. You asked what my business its a mall with out malls I am a personal shop consultant I help you save money and find what you are looking for for the beat deal and you also get cash back also , let me know if your interested in checking it out will send you the link to my online mall., my son sells websites that help promote business for businesses this is also a service that is in my mall with out walls . Their are many resources their that help save you money .
trish_odi
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Am new hope I am posting to the right groups I have joined lol
love the animations that people have attached to their post they are so cute love them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)