Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Stolen baby Jesus recovered

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

Stolen baby Jesus statue recovered

Posted: Dec 06, 2012 7:25 PM ESTUpdated: Dec 06, 2012 7:25 PM EST

The baby Jesus statue, stolen from a Huntington nativity last week, has been found.

Police said it's been badly defaced. Someone wrote offensive images on the hand-painted figure including male genitalia, an obscenity, an upside down cross and horns and the phrase "I hate you God" according to officers.

Huntington Police said they plan to clean up the baby Jesus and return it to the nativity scene.

A warrant was issued for Kamron Lambert's arrest in the case.

Officers went to Lambert's house to arrest and charge him with the theft on Thursday afternoon, they said Lambert wasn't home.

Police have not said what specific charges Lambert could be facing.

People are worried about Satanists but personally I think it was more likely a prank or something. They are talking about satanists and the end of the world etc.. on the news. Some people are just crazy. I don't condone it but don't make it more than it is.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM

bump

-42-
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Saw it on the news earlier.

Some people......

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I mean I guess theoretically it could be satanists but I just really doubt it. It has more of a drunken prank feel to it to me and when people start ranting about the end of the world I just want to laugh at them. lol

Quoting -42-:

Saw it on the news earlier.

Some people......

black.eyeliner
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

That is sad. To point the blame at Satanists is idiotic. It shows little knowledge about what Satanists really are. They would not do this. 

luvcloudydays
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Couldn't they have come up with something more funny and clever than a penis and the phrase "I hate you God"?
Gees, what happened to originality?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I don't really know anything about what satanists believe but they said the guy in the video appeared drunk and when they caught him he admitted it. That's what makes me think it was probably a drunken prank rather than actual satanists.

Quoting black.eyeliner:

That is sad. To point the blame at Satanists is idiotic. It shows little knowledge about what Satanists really are. They would not do this. 

Paperfishies
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Well, now I can sleep better at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

True Satanists are actually good people usually. I know several and they would never do this. Yeah they do things very opposite of what Christians would do but it does not mean they are not law abiding citizens. I had someone explain it to me once and it was all about embracing the seven deadly sins. There was more but it was not about stealing holy property and destroying it. They would not actually care enough to do that.  

Quoting angelachristine:

I don't really know anything about what satanists believe but they said the guy in the video appeared drunk and when they caught him he admitted it. That's what makes me think it was probably a drunken prank rather than actual satanists.

Quoting black.eyeliner:

cryssi_renee
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I would have just assumed it was a bunch of dumb teenagers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Dang people stealing all the babies in nativity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)