Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Married a man 32 years older than her

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 55 Replies

Do you find it disturbing, odd, dysfunctional or fine, okay, whatever that a woman is 30 yrs old married to a 62 yr old man. They are also trying to conceive. What do you think? 

My first thought is, shouldn't she be worried that her and the child will out live him by many years. When the child is 10 he will be in his seventies. That would worry me. 

juggling

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:44 AM
I think it's odd, but I wouldn't say anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Katie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:45 AM
11 moms liked this

Honestly? My first thought is that he must have money, and she's a gold-digger...

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's odd but love is crazy lol
black.eyeliner
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
My sister did this. Her kids are now 2 & 5. Their father almost died last year. She asked me once what I thought. I told her I was raised better than to argue with her. She was furious. Oh well. I know she just wants attention.
got2monsters
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Quoting sissyboogs:

Honestly? My first thought is that he must have money, and she's a gold-digger...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:51 AM

to each their own, I don't agree with it and think that is crossing the line.

Due9
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Has she ever thought about what will happen when he dies? She will have two young kids to raise alone. 

Quoting black.eyeliner:

My sister did this. Her kids are now 2 & 5. Their father almost died last year. She asked me once what I thought. I told her I was raised better than to argue with her. She was furious. Oh well. I know she just wants attention.

juggling

black.eyeliner
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:55 AM
No idea. I know I thought it often. Daniel and I have considered that we may have to take them in one day.

Quoting Due9:

Has she ever thought about what will happen when he dies? She will have two young kids to raise alone. 

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Due9
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Is her husband in bad health still? 

Quoting black.eyeliner:

No idea. I know I thought it often. Daniel and I have considered that we may have to take them in one day.

Quoting Due9:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

juggling

kansasmom1978
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Not my place to judge. They are both consenting adults. No ones business

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN