Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christmas photo help

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM
  • 2 Replies
Every year we do a family photo to go in the Christmas cards we send out. They are always the same thing: posed and boring. And it takes about 50 tries to get one decent picture where everyone is smiling with their eyes open.

I'm kinda tired of it. This year, I was thinking about just letting the kids do whatever they want and having fun with it. However, I do want a few funny posed ones. I mean, in all honesty, my kids are crazy. The Christmas photos we've done show them as these perfectly posed, mild mannered children when the fact of the matter is my kids are nuts! I want a picture that will capture the essence of their level of crazy (they get it from their mama). Lol.

Dumb idea?? If not, can you share some funny poses/family pictures you've found just so I can get some ideas? Christmas is in 18 days and I haven't even started on our cards yet. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I say go for it and let the kids do what they want. Every year we've put the tree up and put the lights on and then hand the ornaments to the kids and let them do it however they want. Lots of clustered spots and a bare top, but I love it!

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I just use candid shots from the year on our cards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)