Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much sleep do you get? [POLL]

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How many hours do you sleep a night?

Options:

Fewer than six.

Between six and eight.

More than eight. Zzzzz.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 150

View Results

Do YOU get enough sleep? Do your kids? If not, what keeps you from getting the sleep you need?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Replies (11-20):
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM
I cant sleep all that good. Im pregnant lol i wake up for anything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tress1986
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM
6-7 hrs.. my kids are down by 10 and then its alone time for my husband and i. I sacrafice a few hrs of sleep to spend with my best friend(my hubby)
otoole
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

depends on the kids, i have a now 9month old and a soon to be 2year old, they both were sick over the past few weeks, first the older one then the younger one so i got very lil sleep, now that things are back to normal, it can be 6 to 8 hours but again depends what mood the kids are in

vrbtnseele
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Insomnia, four to six.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DakotaHaley
by Crystal on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Most of the time I get enough sleep. My kids also get enough sleep. The only thing that keeps us from not getting enough sleep is sick kids or when I am sick.

Arwyn724
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I just can't fall asleep at night anymore, so I always feel sleep deprived. Napping has become my #1 hobby, but I never have time to do it.

.Nobody.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM
At least 8. Unless me and my husband decide to stay up late watching movies. My daughter gets 8-10 hours during weekdays.

Zzzz. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM

i voted 6-8 but it is broken sleep...ds who is 2.5 still likes to get up multiple times a night.:(

Beauty91805
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM
About 4 hours now, it got cut in half since my son was born almost 2 weeks ago .
MissDavison
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I'm lucky if I get 6 hrs a nite. I'm so tired all the time. I go to bed around 10 p.m. and by midnite I'm awake. I don't get out of bed, but I just lay there. I hear everything. Any little noise I'm awake, and I have a very hard time falling back to sleep. Boyfriend wakes up at 3 am to go to work. I hear him getting ready, that wakes me. I'm lucky if I get 4-5 hrs, but it is not solid, straight thru.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)