Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

BM Vs The GF

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 55 Replies

I would like to try and understand why the gfs of the BD (bio dad) think they can control and take over things? My oldest daughter lives with her father (not my choice and I am fighting it) and his gf is interfering with everything. The gf who I call many choice words (never to her face) has been trying to control my daughter who is 7 and been doing anything she can to try and keep me out of her life. This gf has for the past 2 nights taken the phone from my daughter and hung up and shut the phone off. I only have 1 number to get ahold of my ex and my daughter plus its in the court order that my daughter and I have uninterrupted time to talk on the phone every night and no other "parties" are allowed to record/listen in. Well the gf violated the court order and she thinks nothing can be done to her or my ex because of it.  She even started to block my family from talking to my daughter or even taking my daughter to my side's family functions. I gave well over a months notice to my ex that my sister will be picking up my daughter for Christmas eve festivities with my family since his mother only does their festivities on Christmas day, well the gf told everyone no that they will be spending that day with her family and thats that.  I will be dammed if my daughter is denied time with my family who miss her (any most of my family live within an hour radius of her) to go to the gf's family. I am unable to be with my daughter as much as I want because she is in CT and I am in TX. Money is very tight right now and I am also on bed rest with my baby due in April.

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryStrong84
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM
3 moms liked this
It's not her, your jackass ex is letting her do these things. He's told her you are a piece of shit and she thinks it's her job to take over. Call your attorney.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I have no idea my xh now wife tried to pull that shit. I put a stop to it really quick and now every time there is an issue I call my x and he takes care of that. We haven had any issues for almost 2 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Im trying to talk to my ex to make him fix this but unfourtunately the gf picks up the phone. I only have one number to get ahold of them.

Quoting Fields456:

I have no idea my xh now wife tried to pull that shit. I put a stop to it really quick and now every time there is an issue I call my x and he takes care of that. We haven had any issues for almost 2 years

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Ya that has to be a pain in the ass I had to remind her a few times her name was not on the birth certificate and was not on the court docs for the divorce. There for it was between me and him

Quoting SilverOcean84:

Im trying to talk to my ex to make him fix this but unfourtunately the gf picks up the phone. I only have one number to get ahold of them.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

File a motion for contempt of court order. SInce your ex is the other party in the action, it will be HIS ass in the sling, which will start making him pull back on her.

newmom121812
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM

OMG id be super pissed. I would call you lawyer. Espically since she violated a court order. Does she hang up the phone on you two alot? If so call her with your lawyer present so he can be a witness to her doing this(get court permission first so the gf cant turn around and say you did the same thing.) Then just keep calling until you can talk to your ex and set him straight. I hope it works out for you. 

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Oh how I wish I could get that in this woman's head. She actually been there from the beginning of the divorce (actually she is the one to push my ex to file) so she knows what is and isnt allowed. Oh and this woman is about 7 years older then I and has no children of her own.

Quoting Fields456:

Ya that has to be a pain in the ass I had to remind her a few times her name was not on the birth certificate and was not on the court docs for the divorce. There for it was between me and him

Quoting SilverOcean84:

Quoting Fields456:

sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I agree with a previous poster, file a motion for contempt. She violated the court order, and he will pay the piper and perhaps open a line of communication to you. Does he have a facebook account that perhaps she doesn't have the password to? Contact him on there and let him know what you're about to do thanks to her bullshit. I'm so sorry mama, it seems she's trying to play mommy. So many women seem to do that these days, it's pathetic.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM

He has a facebook page but he blocked me and my husband. Yes she is trying to be mommy and even told my daughter to call her mom. I will file the contempt on monday

Quoting sucker4myloves:

I agree with a previous poster, file a motion for contempt. She violated the court order, and he will pay the piper and perhaps open a line of communication to you. Does he have a facebook account that perhaps she doesn't have the password to? Contact him on there and let him know what you're about to do thanks to her bullshit. I'm so sorry mama, it seems she's trying to play mommy. So many women seem to do that these days, it's pathetic.

sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I know this sounds overboard, but you could make another profile and contact him that way. Of course, I'd file the contempt first, but if that goes south for you, contact him on there with a new profile and tell him that is your daughter, and he is atrocious for keeping you two apart. And to lawyer up.

Quoting SilverOcean84:

He has a facebook page but he blocked me and my husband. Yes she is trying to be mommy and even told my daughter to call her mom. I will file the contempt on monday

Quoting sucker4myloves:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)