Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

rate your day 10 being wonderful

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 being awful. And why? I would say mine was 8. Went to the gym. Talked to my sister on the phone. No aruging which is a miracle. Lol My dh isnt selling a lot so that is stressing. So I say an. 8. How about u?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Bump
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:28 AM
I'm exhausted so I had a hard time getting up and then the brand new door handle on our car quit working so I had to go get it fixed again instead of doing my errands before heading to the barn. It was cold and windy and took forever to clean stalls and they left the most spasdic mare there alone on the barn. So I had to listen to her freak out the whole time and pray she didnt try and break the door down.
I got back to get ds in time and we had lunch and headed back to the barn where I find I have two more stalls to clean. Ugh...it just took forever. Rose woke up from her nap before I could get more than two of the horses in ( there are 14) which normally wouldn't be a problem. Id give her a snack and go, but not today. Nope, I had to carry her or she would scream her little head off. Luckily the manager was there to help...idk how I would have done it otherwise. I couldn't have.
And of course ds has started with the random high pitched and window ahttering loud noises again. All. Fucking. Day. He won't stop no matter what I do. I am so glad this day is over and that's not even all if it. I'm just tired of typing lol
DixieMommy1987
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I'd say my day was about an 8 also...stayed home and played with the kids all day and then when DH got home from work we had a small arguement...all better now...and then I went to the grocery store and bought all the stuff to make his birthday dinner we are going to have with his parents, brother and granny tomorrow night...I am now waiting on the homemade cheesecake to cool so I can go to bed...so overall it has been a fairly decent day...

Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:34 AM
TWow hun that sounds. Like a lot. Give yourself some credit for doing all that work. I pray the weekend brings u some peace

Quoting shadow_lark:

I'm exhausted so I had a hard time getting up and then the brand new door handle on our car quit working so I had to go get it fixed again instead of doing my errands before heading to the barn. It was cold and windy and took forever to clean stalls and they left the most spasdic mare there alone on the barn. So I had to listen to her freak out the whole time and pray she didnt try and break the door down.

I got back to get ds in time and we had lunch and headed back to the barn where I find I have two more stalls to clean. Ugh...it just took forever. Rose woke up from her nap before I could get more than two of the horses in ( there are 14) which normally wouldn't be a problem. Id give her a snack and go, but not today. Nope, I had to carry her or she would scream her little head off. Luckily the manager was there to help...idk how I would have done it otherwise. I couldn't have.

And of course ds has started with the random high pitched and window ahttering loud noises again. All. Fucking. Day. He won't stop no matter what I do. I am so glad this day is over and that's not even all if it. I'm just tired of typing lol

Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM
mmmm home made cheesecake sounds. So good! mmmmmmmmm

Quoting DixieMommy1987:

I'd say my day was about an 8 also...stayed home and played with the kids all day and then when DH got home from work we had a small arguement...all better now...and then I went to the grocery store and bought all the stuff to make his birthday dinner we are going to have with his parents, brother and granny tomorrow night...I am now waiting on the homemade cheesecake to cool so I can go to bed...so overall it has been a fairly decent day...

Jacobsmom91512
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:44 AM

I would say mines a 5 I slept most of the day since I work nights. My son who is 2 months stayed with my aunt by the time I got him we took another nap but then my mom took him for the night, so i barely got to see him. To make it worse I'm sick and i left my car keys in my sons diaper bag and I had to wake my grandmother up to use her car  

EyeSpyDesigns
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:32 AM

8 - I got the cupcakes baked that I wanted to bake, got my daughter to dance class on time, and got some alone time at the coffee shop while waiting for her to finish class. The bad side was my lights outside all blew out and I had to track down which breaker tripped after I checked through all of the cords and fuses - and my period is coming... so cramps galore and moodiness are abound. Oh joy! lol

Check out my blog of funny family memoirs.
Need to laugh? Need to feel normal?
This will do the trick!

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM
+10, I got new clothes, got some awesome goodies from my 31 party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM
It was an 5.wanted to talk my youngest to the park but it was raining :/
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Thank you. I'm really hoping today will go smoother

Quoting Rydersmommy616:

TWow hun that sounds. Like a lot. Give yourself some credit for doing all that work. I pray the weekend brings u some peace

Quoting shadow_lark:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN