Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Excema moms help please!

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:09 AM
  • 9 Replies
I've got excema, it's hereditary though mine is usualy under control and I don't have bad breakouts. Till I got pregnant now it's just bad...

My problem, I have a breakout on my belly ATM, a bad one nothing it clearing it up completely and I'm suposed to have a c section the 17th...

Can they still c section my baby or will they have to clear it up first? My main concern is the doctor doesn't think I will carry to the 17th, so it might end up spontaneous and my Ob is afraid if I labor and try for a vbac I will tear because there is already alot of strain on my previous scar from my ds's emergency c section...

Help!! An how do I clear it up! I've tried anti itch, oatmeal bath, lotions for it, everything my mom (an rn so I trust her advice alot) has Sugested. It hurts so badly and I wanna claw my skin off to stop the itchy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:13 AM
I have it really bad. Go to a dermatologist. I got an amazing cream/oil compound perscription. Its the only thing that I have had work. I broke out really bad after I had my son
Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Unfortunately I don't think I have time to see a dermatologist before I deliver... And I'm kinda worried they won't be able to deliver baby because of the break out being almost all over the old scar and upward.

Quoting tddncw2010:

I have it really bad. Go to a dermatologist. I got an amazing cream/oil compound perscription. Its the only thing that I have had work. I broke out really bad after I had my son
lovelove211
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:20 AM
I use a natural cream called urtica on my dd, so far it's the only thing that's worked, and coconut oil
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Where would I find it at? The creme?

Quoting lovelove211:

I use a natural cream called urtica on my dd, so far it's the only thing that's worked, and coconut oil
lovelove211
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:23 AM
Do you have any health food stores near you? That's where I found dds although I don't remember the name of the store

Quoting Sparkyfire:

Quoting lovelove211:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdkids
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM
So far the one thing that cleared my son up and that I have read wonderful results about is anything with at least 90% hemp oil (no it does not contain thc) Irish eyes seems to be commonly recommended as well as Hempz.
Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:26 AM
No :/ I'd have to go all the way to Indianapolis for that kinda thing, and I'm not allowed to travel except to doc apointments. Darn but ill keep it in mind for after

Quoting lovelove211:

Do you have any health food stores near you? That's where I found dds although I don't remember the name of the store

Quoting Sparkyfire:

Quoting lovelove211:

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:16 AM
I know you said I've tried oatmeal bath but have you tried making a mask of it on ur stomach or even using real oatmeal. I use to do that to the worse spots on my son and it would clear him up
Sandy418
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Cortisone 10 with aloe. You can pick this up at any drugstore.

Quoting Sparkyfire:

Unfortunately I don't think I have time to see a dermatologist before I deliver... And I'm kinda worried they won't be able to deliver baby because of the break out being almost all over the old scar and upward.

Quoting tddncw2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)