Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  • 19 Replies

What did/do you have planned for this weekend?

Friday night I was given free tickets to see John Michael Montgomery in concert. The proceeds from the show went to help our local firefighters. I also was able to sit on the front row which was awesome! I could see and didn't have to worry so much about people being in my way. (I'm a wheelchair user so you could imagine..) After the show my friends and I were able to meet JMM. He is a very nice guy.

This afternoon I have a family Christmas dinner with my moms side of the family. I'm really looking forward to it. It has been many years since we have all been together! Afterwards, I'll probably just relax at home.

Sunday we don't have any plans. It will probably just be a day of relaxation! :) 

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrS.GiFFord
by Brittany on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:10 PM

So far we are just being lazy bastards. Might talk my husband in to taking the kids to the park...

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM

DH and I are both working today :/ might go visit my BIL and see the house him and his little girlfriend just started renting... Tomorrow we have an appointment to go on a tour of the hospital we will be giving birth at since it is a new facility so that it will be easier when I'm in labor to figure out where to go and where to tell my family to wait and stuff. Then after our appointment we are going to the animal shelter to look at dogs because they have a special on adoption fees for the month of December and my husbad wants to get a dog he can train to go hunting with him. Then we will probably head to my Grandmother's for an evening hunt!

CafeMom Tickers
christina0607
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I'm working tonight, tomorrow my son has a baseball practice then a scrimmage...which will take up pretty much the whole day.

mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Going to do some christmas shopping tomorrow.Also going to meet up with a friend and go to Eiteljorg Museum.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Christmas shopping, shopping for me, editing pictures for a client, and a little crafting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by Ms. Hotwheels on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Sounds like fun. What kind of museum is it?

Quoting mommyofgirl1974:

Going to do some christmas shopping tomorrow.Also going to meet up with a friend and go to Eiteljorg Museum.

CrystalPystol
by Ms. Hotwheels on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

What kind of crafting are you going to do?

Quoting lapcounter:

Christmas shopping, shopping for me, editing pictures for a client, and a little crafting.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Painting on an antique window, painting a galvanized bucket for kids teacher and making button earrings.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsladyface
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Button earrings sound super cute!!

Quoting lapcounter:

Painting on an antique window, painting a galvanized bucket for kids teacher and making button earrings.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting lapcounter:

CafeMom Tickers
CrystalPystol
by Ms. Hotwheels on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Sounds like fun. I scrapbook from time to time.

Quoting lapcounter:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting lapcounter:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)