Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

implantation bleeding

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
Has anyone had this?? If so can you give me details? Like when did yours start? How long did it last? did you have period symptoms along with it? And if you thought it was a period how did you find out you were prego? The reason I ask is because my period was 2 days late (not normal at all) and now I am bleeding a little tiny bit only when I wipe its not enough to get on my undies or wear a tampon for. On top of that I have been extremely tired and my boobs hurt so bad I want to cry. I don't know what's going on. Thanks for your help and no drama please.

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
inspain
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I had some red streaks and pink streaks for about two days, 4 days post transfer (4dp3dt), after my IVF.  I even passed a clot the size of a hazelnut.  And then it stopped.  I was convinced it was all over, that I'd lost both embryos, but it turned out I'd only lost one.  But bear in mind I'd started with two embryos, so the bleeding made sense.  

I do know someone who had bleeding, in a regular pregnancy, during the implantation period.  Just some pink and red streaks, only for one or two wipes after peeing, and that was it.  She went on to have a healthy baby.  

Other than that, I understand that "implantation" bleeding is actually not that common.  

HunternChase
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM
I had the same thing when I was pregnant with number 2 and siding know it yet.. It like for 2 says and it was hardly anything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JenB1983
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM
My implantation bleeding happened a couple days(like a week maybe....) before my period was due. It was just bright pink streaks when I wiped.
DamiansMommy703
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:29 PM

BUMP!

DamiansMommy703
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM

BUMP!

SRUsarahSC
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM

didn't have but it sounds like what my friend described and she wound up preggers, here's a bump!

Krisiti03
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM
The same thing happen to me when I was prg. Was just a little and bright red. I would take a test. Hope it's +
DamiansMommy703
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)