Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Yes it does PISS me off, but I can not really do anything about it.

It pisses me off that someone can get a large tax payment, more than they even paid in taxes in the first place for things they "want", while we, as the people that make too much, still must pay for the rest of their needs.

It pisses me off that a person that doesn't  work can have basically the same exact things that my husband and I work hard to have.

It pisses me off that people that receive assistance (other than those disabled) are not required to work full time and continue doing so for many, many years.

I am really not against those that need assistance, just those that are not trying to better their situation. It really upsets me to see when someone is a SAHM, there husband only works 20-30 hours a week, and they get everything paid for then get to take that same vacation my husband and I take on their tax money. I am not saying that people on assistance deserve zero fun but the MAJORITY of that money they get back should be used for things they need or saved for a time they will need something. Sorry for this rant.

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Replies (181-181):
proudGBmama
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM
My ex pays my bill to keep in contact with our son the trac phone was getting too expensive... I pay everything else I didn't ask for the phone it was a gift on Mother's Day. I pay my rent I pay my bills I pay the hospital co pays I pay for my car I pay for my gas I pay for all of the life flight expenses I pay for my sons therapy equipment would you like to pay the 6 grand a year in med bills and 3 grand in life flight and the 200 a month in therapy equipment and my 600.00 rent?

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I find it AMAZING on here how many women have other people paying their bills. Really? Really, you all have ex husbands, grandmas, mommas, daddies etc who are fine with paying for your lifestyle expenses, but won't help you out with food bills instead? 

Quoting proudGBmama:

I'm on fs my ex husband put me on his plan I got the I phone free and he pays the bill..... Thanks for saying I don't deserve the free phone and shoulda paid 50.00 + for a different one :) btw I work full time but have a special needs child that most of my money pours into

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I could have screamed today, was at a Christmas parade and the woman next to me was screaming into her i-phone about her welfare and FS....if you're on welfare and FS, WHY DO YOU HAVE AN I-PHONE???? 

*edit, realized I forgot to point out-I am aware you get a the phone at a discounted price with a two year plan...but if you are too poor to buy food, then why do you need a data package etc and a plan that never costs less than $75/month???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)