Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She is the sweetest girl how can anyone hurt her like that?

Posted by   + Show Post

My step daughter was here tonight and she is so sweet. We asked her what she wanted for Christmas. She said a doll house & stuff to go in it. Some dolls and clothes (because they can't be naked of course LOL) some arts and crafts and some dress up clothes. She had a blast playing with Ainsley and said she can't wait to meet her little brother. My husband just left to take her back to her foster mom but before she left she kept saying "This is my home now right?" "I am going to live with you guys right" :( My husband said he can't wait until Monday because we have her bedroom stuff and I got a few outfits today all we need now is her bed and he is picking that up tomorrow :)

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
dobrd
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM

This has to be the BEST story ever.. Bless you both for this Lil girl.. Take Care, Donna....

homeschoolx3
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

If you dont mind me asking, why is she in foster care instead of with you guys (JW)?

TaleiLove12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Because her mom never told my dh about her. We didn't find out until a few weeks ago

Quoting homeschoolx3:

If you dont mind me asking, why is she in foster care instead of with you guys (JW)?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Karenjm
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I would be so heartbroken to take her back to the foster mom.  I hope all goes well and she can be home with you guys soon!  Good luck!

PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Aww. You guys rock. :) what a great story, especially during the holidays.
grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Wow! What a story! How old is she?

grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM

And what did the mother do to be arrested and have her taken away?

jkleinman
by <3munchkin's mama<3 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM
I am so glad that this little girl will move into a positive situation after being in a negative one.
FunnyKids
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:21 PM

so sweet! I am happy for you

Quoting TaleiLove12:

DCFS told us that we had to have her a place of her own. A bed and clothes. We will have all of that as soon as my husband gets her bed tomorrow and he is going to paint her room because she helped pick the colors and stuff. She wants her name on the wall (Like her sissy and brother) so I am going to go get letters and paint them tomorrow morning. So hopefully on Monday they will come out and approve and they said as soon as they do she could be moved that day or the next.

Quoting frndlyfn:

When does she get to come home permanently?  Sorry if i missed that post.

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:26 PM

How long has she been in foster care?  Poor thing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)