Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She is the sweetest girl how can anyone hurt her like that?

Posted by   + Show Post

My step daughter was here tonight and she is so sweet. We asked her what she wanted for Christmas. She said a doll house & stuff to go in it. Some dolls and clothes (because they can't be naked of course LOL) some arts and crafts and some dress up clothes. She had a blast playing with Ainsley and said she can't wait to meet her little brother. My husband just left to take her back to her foster mom but before she left she kept saying "This is my home now right?" "I am going to live with you guys right" :( My husband said he can't wait until Monday because we have her bedroom stuff and I got a few outfits today all we need now is her bed and he is picking that up tomorrow :)

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
mama2beautiesnb
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:33 PM
beautiful story! good luck and prayers to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Oh wow...major kudos to you guys for taking her in. She sounds like a sweetie!  Will she be with you guys in time for Christmas?  I hope so, what a wonderful gift that would be for her!

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM

That is so amazing. Congrats to you all, and what a great Christmas present for everyone involved. Hoping and praying it all turns out, and I'm sure it will. She's so lucky to have you all!

TaleiLove12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:59 PM

she is 5 and her mom is in jail for drugs. The cops found them living in a Meth lab so all of the kids are in foster care or with family and the 4 adults are in jail

Quoting grammarpolice:

Wow! What a story! How old is she?

TaleiLove12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM

atleast a month from what I have been told

Quoting Paperfishies:

How long has she been in foster care?  Poor thing!

TaleiLove12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

DCFS came out today and lookede around and said she should be here by 15th of December but in the mean time we can come visit her and on Wednesday my husband is going to pick her up at 8 am and has to have her back by 8pm

Quoting katzmeow726:

Oh wow...major kudos to you guys for taking her in. She sounds like a sweetie!  Will she be with you guys in time for Christmas?  I hope so, what a wonderful gift that would be for her!

grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM

So he had no idea his girlfriend was pregnant & she just disappeared & he only found out about the child recently? Wow! Did you even know abut the ex girlfriend?

TaleiLove12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM

they were together for 2 yrs then one day while he was at work she up and left without saying anything. She moved 7 hrs away so they never talked. Well I guess she moved back to the city because that is where she was arrested from. I knew about her because my husband was honest from the beginning about her. She was her first real love and when he left he was tore up about it. We found out about Teaghan 2 weeks ago and have been doing everything we have been told to get her into our home. My husband has to do background checks every 6 months so they took that otherwise it would have taken longer to get anywhere

Quoting grammarpolice:

So he had no idea his girlfriend was pregnant & she just disappeared & he only found out about the child recently? Wow! Did you even know abut the ex girlfriend?

mama2sqgl
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Such a sad and happy story. Its too bad your sd had to deal with a crappy situation but at least something good came out of it in the end. You all must be so happy to have her in your lives now. No that is a good thing this happened but who knows if he ever would have gotten to know he had a daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Quoting TaleiLove12:

they were together for 2 yrs then one day while he was at work she up and left without saying anything. She moved 7 hrs away so they never talked. Well I guess she moved back to the city because that is where she was arrested from. I knew about her because my husband was honest from the beginning about her. She was her first real love and when he left he was tore up about it. We found out about Teaghan 2 weeks ago and have been doing everything we have been told to get her into our home. My husband has to do background checks every 6 months so they took that otherwise it would have taken longer to get anywhere

Quoting grammarpolice:

Is everyone certain the child is his? Was a DNA test done?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN