Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She is the sweetest girl how can anyone hurt her like that?

Posted by   + Show Post

My step daughter was here tonight and she is so sweet. We asked her what she wanted for Christmas. She said a doll house & stuff to go in it. Some dolls and clothes (because they can't be naked of course LOL) some arts and crafts and some dress up clothes. She had a blast playing with Ainsley and said she can't wait to meet her little brother. My husband just left to take her back to her foster mom but before she left she kept saying "This is my home now right?" "I am going to live with you guys right" :( My husband said he can't wait until Monday because we have her bedroom stuff and I got a few outfits today all we need now is her bed and he is picking that up tomorrow :)

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Replies (41-41):
TaleiLove12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM

yes a DNA test was done the day after we found out. we got the results last week but he said he already knew because she looks just like our daughter

Quoting grammarpolice:

Quoting TaleiLove12:

they were together for 2 yrs then one day while he was at work she up and left without saying anything. She moved 7 hrs away so they never talked. Well I guess she moved back to the city because that is where she was arrested from. I knew about her because my husband was honest from the beginning about her. She was her first real love and when he left he was tore up about it. We found out about Teaghan 2 weeks ago and have been doing everything we have been told to get her into our home. My husband has to do background checks every 6 months so they took that otherwise it would have taken longer to get anywhere

Quoting grammarpolice:

So he had no idea his girlfriend was pregnant & she just disappeared & he only found out about the child recently? Wow! Did you even know abut the ex girlfriend?

Is everyone certain the child is his? Was a DNA test done?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)