Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Tired of feeling this way

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
  • 9 Replies
I have felt bad for 2 1/2 months now. I am dry heaving, nauseous, and smells seem really strong and make me more nauseous. No vomiting, thankfully. I had my period last month and my next isnt due until the 14th. My last period was heavier than usual. So I dont believe Im pg. I just wish I felt better. Any advice?
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dylansmom08
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
You might need to see a dr. Could be something.serious if its been going on that long.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nathans_mom0612
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:09 PM
The only thing that comes to mind is pregnancy. Are you trying to get pregnant? Sometimes your body will mimick pregnancy symptoms if you really want to be pregnant.
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I've had pregnancy symptoms and not been pregnant. I didn't want to be pregnant. I found I had gallstones. Then last year I found out I have ovarian cysts. Made my breasts tender. Sometimes I felt nauseous. You need to get checked out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missourimommy81
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Quoting Nathans_mom0612:

The only thing that comes to mind is pregnancy. Are you trying to get pregnant? Sometimes your body will mimick pregnancy symptoms if you really want to be pregnant.

No I am not trying to get pregnant.
missourimommy81
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I hope its nothing serious.
christina0607
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Do you have a post nasal drip...you just described exactly what psd does to me.

missourimommy81
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Quoting christina0607:

Maybe a little, it seems like I have excess saliva. I have been eating a few tic tacs when I start gagging/dry heave and it helps for a little bit.
christina0607
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Quoting missourimommy81:

Quoting christina0607:

Maybe a little, it seems like I have excess saliva. I have been eating a few tic tacs when I start gagging/dry heave and it helps for a little bit.

I would go to the dr. and talk to them. I get post nasal drip, especially around this time of year. It causes me to be very sick in the morning, but I don't actually throw up. I take benadryl before bed and it helps tremendously.

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

missourimommy81
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM
I have felt this way before but I was pg with my second son. It is very confusing to feel this way when you are not pg. I have also been sleeping more
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)