Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Am I?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just got over a yeast infection(only had two others both of which happened in same manner)

My period was beyond light and unusual. Spotted for one day and gone

I am peeing constantly it seems.

Hungry all the time, but get nausous if i eat

I know it's possible, but am I jumping to conclusions too soon? I don't trust home tests and I have a dentist appt to fix a cavity on Wednesday. What would you do? Should I take a home test? I already have two kids and my baby is 7. So this would be very unplanned. But not unwanted. 

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kansasmom1978
by Katie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:08 AM

bump

divinedimension
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:11 AM

the hungry all the time but nauseous if you eat...and the peeing..those were my first signs four times! 

kansasmom1978
by Katie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:13 AM

They were signs with my other two as well, and the only other yeast infections I have had were when I became pregnant both times. Makes me wonder. I am 34 years old. Hubby is fixed and I have never cheated. I know that being fixed is no sure thing and he agrees that it's possible. Just makes me worry. I had such hard deliveries with my ds and dd. Plus PPD. If I am it will be loved just like our others. Just very unplanned for.

Quoting divinedimension:

the hungry all the time but nauseous if you eat...and the peeing..those were my first signs four times! 

divinedimension
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Oh wait hold on..your DH is fixed? Then it's probably not pregnancy. The nausea could be from a virus. The peeing could mean you have a UTI or diabetes. Get it checked out of it gets worse.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

They were signs with my other two as well, and the only other yeast infections I have had were when I became pregnant both times. Makes me wonder. I am 34 years old. Hubby is fixed and I have never cheated. I know that being fixed is no sure thing and he agrees that it's possible. Just makes me worry. I had such hard deliveries with my ds and dd. Plus PPD. If I am it will be loved just like our others. Just very unplanned for.

Quoting divinedimension:

kansasmom1978
by Katie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

According to my doctor a vesectomy can reverse itself and it happens quite often actually. 

Quoting divinedimension:

Oh wait hold on..your DH is fixed? Then it's probably not pregnancy. The nausea could be from a virus. The peeing could mean you have a UTI or diabetes. Get it checked out of it gets worse.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Quoting divinedimension:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

i would just test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)