Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your husband getting you for Christmas? *edit with what I know he got me*

Mine keeps asking me for a list of ideas - but there's nothing that I really want... I don't know....  What is your husband getting you?  I need ideas.

Here's my *wish* list:

-Keratin treatment for my hair to straighten it

-Coach purse

-Tan boots

But other than the boots the other 2 are pricey so I don't want to ask for them....

So he ended up getting my the coach purse :)  We went to the coach store so I could see the size/colors in person to make sure I liked it.... I did but they didnt' have it in stock.  That's ok - I was still really on the fence about it because of the price and told him that.  I told him I thought it was still too much to ask for... He said if I didn't tell him what I wanted then he was just going to pick something for me.  I was going to go with tan boots but I have large feet and shoe shopping isn't pleasant - we went to the Sears on the mall so I could try on the ones I saw online but they didn't fit right, so that was a bust.

Anyway, the next morning he got up before me and ordered the purse.  He didn't tell me about it - but he kinda kept asking me leading questions the next day so I flat out asked him and he said yes.  I said "I hope you used that 25% off coupon code!"  which he didnt... We called Coach when we got home and they are sending us a gift card for the $75ish price difference, so maybe I can combine that with a 30% off coupon at an outlet store later on next year for a new wallet or something.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (131-140):
Vanderhyde
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:16 AM
A new diamond ring, black boots and new clothes.
masonsmommy107
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Maybe!

Quoting Paparazzi5bling:

0oh no!  maybe your dh took it for an upgrade?

Quoting masonsmommy107:

A wedding band set I gave birth to our second son 2 weeks ago and while we were at the hospital my rings went missing :'( I think they were taken because they were in my purse in the zipper pocket zipped up all safe and sound then when I went to put them back on after ds was born they were gone

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this

A week long trip to Hawaii with my sister; before she lives to work in Spain and won't see her for at least two years. 

I did not ask for this, he planned it, with the help of my mother, to surprise both my sister and I. They told us at Thanksgiving to give both of us enough time to get time off of work. I don't expect to get anything else but with DH you never know what he has up his sleeve.

BlessednHappy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Not sure ...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
simple_ole_me
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM

We don't really exchange gifts on Christmas. He did let me buy a 9-tray food dehydrator a few months back though. I'll consider that Christmas. I'm a happy gal.

Raesreppilf
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:33 PM

We don't give Christmas gifts to each other, so I would say nothing.  However, my dishwasher broke last week so now it looks like I'll be getting a new dishwasher for Christmas.

malissaL
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM

cirillas? on dixie? 

Quoting fishstick:

Im not for sure but Im pretty sure he got me: a north face jacket, 50 shades of gray, sweat pants, some shirts, a gift card to cirillas, and something else but I cant guess it.

He also gave me an early Christmas present which was a heated blanket where we can both control our own side of the blanket. This is perfect since Im always cold and he never is.  :)

Its my body and I'll do what I want to.

inspain
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I told DH that all I want for Christmas is a pair of really cute flip flops.  I lost mine when we were at the beach a couple of months back.  He's annoyed because he wants to give me something nicer than flip flops.  I don't want a bracelet or earrings.  I have more of those.  I want flip flops!

Gina1109
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM
We went a couple of weeks ago and picked me out a new wedding ring set.. wont be here till after.Christmas though but that's okay.. I'm in love!,

I just let Dh pick out his gift... He is getting a jigsaw and a tomahawk thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ZoeCY
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM

He got me a knife set.  I needed some good knives!  He will probably going to try and get me something else but I don't know.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)