Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your husband getting you for Christmas? *edit with what I know he got me*

Mine keeps asking me for a list of ideas - but there's nothing that I really want... I don't know....  What is your husband getting you?  I need ideas.

Here's my *wish* list:

-Keratin treatment for my hair to straighten it

-Coach purse

-Tan boots

But other than the boots the other 2 are pricey so I don't want to ask for them....

So he ended up getting my the coach purse :)  We went to the coach store so I could see the size/colors in person to make sure I liked it.... I did but they didnt' have it in stock.  That's ok - I was still really on the fence about it because of the price and told him that.  I told him I thought it was still too much to ask for... He said if I didn't tell him what I wanted then he was just going to pick something for me.  I was going to go with tan boots but I have large feet and shoe shopping isn't pleasant - we went to the Sears on the mall so I could try on the ones I saw online but they didn't fit right, so that was a bust.

Anyway, the next morning he got up before me and ordered the purse.  He didn't tell me about it - but he kinda kept asking me leading questions the next day so I flat out asked him and he said yes.  I said "I hope you used that 25% off coupon code!"  which he didnt... We called Coach when we got home and they are sending us a gift card for the $75ish price difference, so maybe I can combine that with a 30% off coupon at an outlet store later on next year for a new wallet or something.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (21-30):
fishstick
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Im not for sure but Im pretty sure he got me: a north face jacket, 50 shades of gray, sweat pants, some shirts, a gift card to cirillas, and something else but I cant guess it.

He also gave me an early Christmas present which was a heated blanket where we can both control our own side of the blanket. This is perfect since Im always cold and he never is.  :)

kansasmom1978
by Katie on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I'm a gamer also.

Quoting mrsladyface:

Sorry but I have to tell you HI! You are the first gamer mom I've met on here since joining last week! :)

Quoting KawaiiNerrie:

He gave me a desktop PC. We're both gamers and my laptop is pretty old so.. Now we can game on all night and not worry about my laptop overheating, lol.

The only other thing that I really wanted was a Kindle Fire. But he's done more than enough for me so I'm content.

MeghanPerez
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I have no idea.

He said he was going to get me a ring for our anniversary (it was on the 2nd) when he gets his Christmas bonus. I don't know if he will actually do it, though. Other than that, I have no idea what he would get me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TxMommyOfBoys
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I know! I worked my butt off for it though!

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

*lucky*

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Tummy tuck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM
That's awesome! I lost all my baby weight (+5lbs) in preparation for one day getting a tummy tuck.

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

*lucky*

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Tummy tuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
azpreemiemom
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Hopefully the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. I start nursing school in Feb and most of my books are Ebooks.

Paparazzi5bling
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM

good job both of you!!

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

That's awesome! I lost all my baby weight (+5lbs) in preparation for one day getting a tummy tuck.

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

*lucky*

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Tummy tuck!

audreesmama
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Gamers rock! What do you play? I have played WoW for eight years :-).

Quoting mrsladyface:

Sorry but I have to tell you HI! You are the first gamer mom I've met on here since joining last week! :)

Quoting KawaiiNerrie:

He gave me a desktop PC. We're both gamers and my laptop is pretty old so.. Now we can game on all night and not worry about my laptop overheating, lol.

The only other thing that I really wanted was a Kindle Fire. But he's done more than enough for me so I'm content.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Kitchenaid mixer I've been drooling over forever, a new watch, boots, stuff from Bath & Body Works, and maybe a camera.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paparazzi5bling
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Which ones did you pick?  This is the one I want.  I haven't seen it in person though only online, so when we go to the mall Thursday I'm going to check it out.  I bought a 25% off coupon on ebay so it will save about $75, the coupon cost me $3.

Quoting GinasMommy412:

Pretty sure he got me stuff from bath and body works.
And a coach purse, I picked 3 that I liked and he picked one to get for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)