Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your husband getting you for Christmas? *edit with what I know he got me*

Mine keeps asking me for a list of ideas - but there's nothing that I really want... I don't know....  What is your husband getting you?  I need ideas.

Here's my *wish* list:

-Keratin treatment for my hair to straighten it

-Coach purse

-Tan boots

But other than the boots the other 2 are pricey so I don't want to ask for them....

So he ended up getting my the coach purse :)  We went to the coach store so I could see the size/colors in person to make sure I liked it.... I did but they didnt' have it in stock.  That's ok - I was still really on the fence about it because of the price and told him that.  I told him I thought it was still too much to ask for... He said if I didn't tell him what I wanted then he was just going to pick something for me.  I was going to go with tan boots but I have large feet and shoe shopping isn't pleasant - we went to the Sears on the mall so I could try on the ones I saw online but they didn't fit right, so that was a bust.

Anyway, the next morning he got up before me and ordered the purse.  He didn't tell me about it - but he kinda kept asking me leading questions the next day so I flat out asked him and he said yes.  I said "I hope you used that 25% off coupon code!"  which he didnt... We called Coach when we got home and they are sending us a gift card for the $75ish price difference, so maybe I can combine that with a 30% off coupon at an outlet store later on next year for a new wallet or something.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (41-50):
piwife
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Nothing, we r so broke this year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1st_time_mom789
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I asked DF for a sewing machine or a digital camera (my old one got ruined and have been forced to use my cell phone camera...not very good pics). But I know I'm getting the camera. He is ordering it this week! I can't wait to take pictures with it on Christmas Day!

sparkina13
by Tina on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I want a kindle fire HD, but we don't really have money for it. We are having a baby in 8 days! lol 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy
Paparazzi5bling
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM

congrats!

Quoting sparkina13:

I want a kindle fire HD, but we don't really have money for it. We are having a baby in 8 days! lol 

ddhb2007
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:55 AM

He bought me pearls, and I bought him a GPS that's designed to work with the RV.

1st_time_mom789
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I bought DF some of the Big Bang Theory seasons. That's all DF wants. Makes shopping for him easy this year lol.

GinasMommy412
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I picked out one like that, but different colors, a black one, and a tan and pink one. That bag is really cute!!

Quoting Paparazzi5bling:

Which ones did you pick?  This is the one I want.  I haven't seen it in person though only online, so when we go to the mall Thursday I'm going to check it out.  I bought a 25% off coupon on ebay so it will save about $75, the coupon cost me $3.

Quoting GinasMommy412:

Pretty sure he got me stuff from bath and body works.

And a coach purse, I picked 3 that I liked and he picked one to get for me.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsladyface
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I played WoW for a little while back in the day but I don't have a good gaming PC :/ I play a lot of XBOX Skyrim and the Elder Scrolls games mostly (that's where all my baby names are from lol), Batman games, I play some FPS like Battlefield and Medal of Honor, but I really like to play RPGs :)

Quoting audreesmama:

Gamers rock! What do you play? I have played WoW for eight years :-).

Quoting mrsladyface:

Sorry but I have to tell you HI! You are the first gamer mom I've met on here since joining last week! :)

Quoting KawaiiNerrie:

He gave me a desktop PC. We're both gamers and my laptop is pretty old so.. Now we can game on all night and not worry about my laptop overheating, lol.

The only other thing that I really wanted was a Kindle Fire. But he's done more than enough for me so I'm content.

CafeMom Tickers
Aurora-Dove
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I have no idea...I'll let you know Christmas morning :) We don't tell each other ahead of time.

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Awesome! Great to meet you! What kind of games are you into?

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I'm a gamer also.

Quoting mrsladyface:

Sorry but I have to tell you HI! You are the first gamer mom I've met on here since joining last week! :)

Quoting KawaiiNerrie:

He gave me a desktop PC. We're both gamers and my laptop is pretty old so.. Now we can game on all night and not worry about my laptop overheating, lol.

The only other thing that I really wanted was a Kindle Fire. But he's done more than enough for me so I'm content.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)