Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your husband getting you for Christmas? *edit with what I know he got me*

Mine keeps asking me for a list of ideas - but there's nothing that I really want... I don't know....  What is your husband getting you?  I need ideas.

Here's my *wish* list:

-Keratin treatment for my hair to straighten it

-Coach purse

-Tan boots

But other than the boots the other 2 are pricey so I don't want to ask for them....

So he ended up getting my the coach purse :)  We went to the coach store so I could see the size/colors in person to make sure I liked it.... I did but they didnt' have it in stock.  That's ok - I was still really on the fence about it because of the price and told him that.  I told him I thought it was still too much to ask for... He said if I didn't tell him what I wanted then he was just going to pick something for me.  I was going to go with tan boots but I have large feet and shoe shopping isn't pleasant - we went to the Sears on the mall so I could try on the ones I saw online but they didn't fit right, so that was a bust.

Anyway, the next morning he got up before me and ordered the purse.  He didn't tell me about it - but he kinda kept asking me leading questions the next day so I flat out asked him and he said yes.  I said "I hope you used that 25% off coupon code!"  which he didnt... We called Coach when we got home and they are sending us a gift card for the $75ish price difference, so maybe I can combine that with a 30% off coupon at an outlet store later on next year for a new wallet or something.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM

nothing this year just stocking stuffers. We thought we couple but he is all i need for Christmas

GinasMommy412
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Pretty sure he got me stuff from bath and body works.
And a coach purse, I picked 3 that I liked and he picked one to get for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FunnyKids
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM

We got a nice camera together with all the extras, and he got me some shoes. I got him some shirts he wanted. He also got me a under the cabinet mounted radio/mp3/cd player for the kitchen.

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM
*lucky*

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Tummy tuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
We got new iPhones a couple weeks ago. And I know he got me a kindle hd. I think he got a case for it too. (I drop things-hence needing a phone...)

I don't think anything else. That would be enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Nothing....I don't have a husband. :) My boyfriend though....no idea. The only real hint I dropped was a Diamond Candle, but who knows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by Katie on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I don't know for sure. I told him I wanted the Box trilogy set of 50 shades of gray. I even told him he could get it on Amazon for less than 40 bucks. He said a box was coming, and don't open it. It is probably the books, but not sure. I would not really want to know for sure, it kills the fun to know.

mgm_5
by Mari on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing, we'd rather spend it on the kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommie004
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I'm not getting it till January but mine is getting me a Nook.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)