Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your husband getting you for Christmas? *edit with what I know he got me*

Mine keeps asking me for a list of ideas - but there's nothing that I really want... I don't know....  What is your husband getting you?  I need ideas.

Here's my *wish* list:

-Keratin treatment for my hair to straighten it

-Coach purse

-Tan boots

But other than the boots the other 2 are pricey so I don't want to ask for them....

So he ended up getting my the coach purse :)  We went to the coach store so I could see the size/colors in person to make sure I liked it.... I did but they didnt' have it in stock.  That's ok - I was still really on the fence about it because of the price and told him that.  I told him I thought it was still too much to ask for... He said if I didn't tell him what I wanted then he was just going to pick something for me.  I was going to go with tan boots but I have large feet and shoe shopping isn't pleasant - we went to the Sears on the mall so I could try on the ones I saw online but they didn't fit right, so that was a bust.

Anyway, the next morning he got up before me and ordered the purse.  He didn't tell me about it - but he kinda kept asking me leading questions the next day so I flat out asked him and he said yes.  I said "I hope you used that 25% off coupon code!"  which he didnt... We called Coach when we got home and they are sending us a gift card for the $75ish price difference, so maybe I can combine that with a 30% off coupon at an outlet store later on next year for a new wallet or something.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
blue_elephant
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM
My husband got me a washer and dryer and a chocolate alcohol gift set for Christmas
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM
A coach purse, some clothes I wanted, pajamas, all the harry potter movies on blu-ray, Idk what else. The stuff he got me so far I was with him when we got them because they were black Friday sales so it would have been hard for him to sneak out and get them and the coach purse is supposed to be a surprise but I wanted to buy a coach wallet the other day and he freaked out about it so I think he already got me coach stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I got a galaxy nexus phone with an otterbox and a square trade warranty on it. He gave it to me ahead of time. I love it. we got it off contract because i use a prepaid provider so that will probably be all i get but I'm happy.

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Oh and were going to Disneyland in Feb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paparazzi5bling
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I got a Kitchenaid last year - it's awesome.

Quoting -42-:

Kitchenaid mixer I've been drooling over forever, a new watch, boots, stuff from Bath & Body Works, and maybe a camera.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM

cant hurt to ask. the worst that can happen si you dont get them! i asked for a uv nail lamp and gel nail polish. its all in my amazon.com cart SO just has pay for it.

Paparazzi5bling
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM

jealous!

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

Oh and were going to Disneyland in Feb.

AMR320
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Nothing. We don't exchange gifts. We buy things we need whenever and wants whenever we can afford them throughout the year. This time of year all the extra goes for the kids gifts and this tear traveling to see my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PlaysAllDay
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM
We were supposed to get each other a hot tub but I know he replaced the lost diamond out of my wedding ring because its missing and I found a receipt, lol.

I'm a gamer too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coala
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I got a crock pot....twice as large as out old one.  I also need scrunchies.

I will be getting him a popcorn popper and taking the kids to pick up some other things for him as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)