Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
When you go to a doctors appt because you are sick, do you get dressed or just go in Jammies? I took ds today in spider man pants because he has the flu. I went a couple months ago in my Horton lays an egg pants and a tank top. They we lucky I wore a bra. Anyone, do you get dolled up when you're sick for a doctor visit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
epoh
by Emerald Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:20 AM
The last time I had to go to the drs for me from sickness from when I was half dead with a fever of 103. No, I didnt get dressed. I could barely walk at that point.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ljpaszek
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:25 AM
This. I just came home Sunday from having my csection and I wore jeans!

Quoting goldilocksbecky:

Jeans or soft pants and a t-shirt.  I don't "get dolled up" as you put it, but I do get dressed.  In real clothes.  To me, pajamas are for in the house.  Even coming home from the hospital after surgeries, I've always gotten dressed.

mizhoward
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:33 AM

I don't dress up to go to a dr's appointment, but I do put on some jeans or sweats and so does dd.

LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I dont get dolled up but depended on how sick i am, I will make myself presentable to an extend. If I have a pounding headache/constant diarehea/Im weak/have a sore throat (in other words feel like Im dying), I will at the very least get dressed, brush my teeth, and brush my hair. If I just dont feel well with one thing, Ill do a bit more

But I never leave the house in pajamas,ever. Or any variation of pajamas, I wasnt raised like that. I will take my kids in their jammies though. Their little bodies have a hard enough time fighting what they have, I wouldnt make them suffer by dressing them.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:57 AM
We are always dressed. The only time we wear pajamas outside the house is Pajama Day at school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by Emmy on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:58 AM

hell no....the last thing i care about is whether or not i look good for the dr....i get dressed, what more can he ask?

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM

dolled up,no. But I get dressed whenever I leave my house. 

christina0607
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:04 AM

None of us, older than the age of 3, would ever leave the house without getting dressed.

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I don't get dolled up but I do make sure my comfy clothes are clean! I wouldn't go in the jammies that I slept and sweat in all night.
HousewifeNina
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM
There is a vast difference between dolled.up and.pants and a shirt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)