Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you go to a doctors appt because you are sick, do you get dressed or just go in Jammies? I took ds today in spider man pants because he has the flu. I went a couple months ago in my Horton lays an egg pants and a tank top. They we lucky I wore a bra. Anyone, do you get dolled up when you're sick for a doctor visit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Replies (21-30):
huntersmama711
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I put ds in comfortable sweats, he's only 17 months so its acceptable (in my eyes). I put on looser jeans than usual and a tshirt or sweatshirt. Just throw my hair up and off I go
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I put clothes on but it's normally yoga pants kids go comfy too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:12 AM
This

Quoting Aydnsmommy:

Always dressed. We teach our kids that jammies are for at home only. Now I don't make them, or myself all dolled up. It is usually sweats or just comfortable clothes and my hair brushed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Sweats maybe, never pj pants.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I get dressed but not all dolled up. My seven year old, if he is VERY ill, I may let go in PJ's. The only time I ever went in PJ's was when an ambulance took me out of the house.

jenny198356
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Depends on how sick. I have been known to jammy and no bra it to the er...but the entire time in the waiting room I was laid over puking...lol. If it is just normal sick then I get dressed in jeans for regular day. I have to be really sick to no bra it...lol

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM
We get dressed;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I do not go anywhere in pajamas.  Tacky, tacky, tacky,

kansasmom1978
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I wear clothes. I dont dress up anyways usually. I put on jeans and a shirt and a bra of course. I wear socks and shoes. Im sick, not lazy.

Sarah5708Emma
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM
I at least put a bra on, and a t or sweatshirt. Yoga pants or jeans. No dressing up or hair and makeup if I'm sick enough to go to the Dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN