Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
When you go to a doctors appt because you are sick, do you get dressed or just go in Jammies? I took ds today in spider man pants because he has the flu. I went a couple months ago in my Horton lays an egg pants and a tank top. They we lucky I wore a bra. Anyone, do you get dolled up when you're sick for a doctor visit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Replies (31-39):
larissacst
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Took my ds yesterday. He refuses to go out in his jammies. Tells me they're for home only. Me? I wear yoga pants or workout pants and a tshirt or sweatshirt. But then again I wear that normally. I do put a little makeup on though, I wouldn't want to scare the public! LOLjk

Plus I find if I look good I feel better.

marinewife55
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Lol I kno right...I'm covered and I have clothes on, don't really care about his or anyone else's opinion

Quoting emmy526:

hell no....the last thing i care about is whether or not i look good for the dr....i get dressed, what more can he ask?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arwyn724
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I won't even go to my mailbox in jammies.  We never leave the house without being fully dressed, but I don't consider that dolled up, either.

mich.el.le
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I get dressed at least. lol

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM
I'm at the doctor now I'm showered dressed in jeans and a shirt I don't go places in my pjs unless it's the drive thru.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Since, DH is the stay at home parent and he refuses to leave the house not showered and dressed as if he is going to work, I think he probably takes her in whatever she feels comfortable.

If, I have to take her I at least make sure my face is clean, my hair is up and my clothes are presentable. I have to "dress-up" 95% of the year, I like days when it is not necessary.

jcmom10

We would get dressed in something comfortable. We don't leave the house in PJ's.

mom2ljh
I get dressed but hardly dolled up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
Yoga pants, tee , sweatshirt, flip flops. I refuse to put on jeans when I'm sick. The kids wear their comfy clothes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)