Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Why did she commit suicide?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM
  • 57 Replies

The nurse that transferred the prank call from the Australian DJ's commited suicide. I just don't understand why she would commit suicide. It is tragic, sad, such a drastic action over a prank. They haven't autopsed the body yet and there wasn't a suicide note. How do you know it was a suicide? If it was, why would she leave her children over a prank call? I just don't understand. This is sad.

juggling

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM
This is beyond sad. :((
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't know why but I have a feeling it wasn't suicide...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reche1978
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:37 AM

doesnt make sense

Megan11587
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I don't understand, either.  You never know what demons people carry with them - it may have just been the last straw.

NoahsCoolMama
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think she committed suicide over the call. I think there was more to it than that. Maybe that last act was the straw that broke the camel's back. She obviously had problems in her life, and maybe that phone call was it that put her over the edge.

itzmyzoo
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Very sad. the only thing i can think of, with the info i have, it that she was so embarrassed that she actually beleived it was the queen. being publicly embarrased can have a huge effect on someone. i feel horrible for her kids.....:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcmom10
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Probably embarrassment. If you've never been depressed or suicidal you'll never understand what runs through that persons mind. I'm sure it was a lot deeper than just the call. Very sad,

BEXi
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Yeah I also have a feeling that wasnt suicide.

pristine729
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:45 AM
If it was suicide, the prank would have been the straw that broke the camels back. Being humiliated WORLD wide can be hard to handle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deputygirls28
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I don't think it was the call that caused it. That was probably just the straw that broke the camels back but I think she had some other issues going on (if it was a true suicide at all)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)