Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Why did she commit suicide?

Posted by   + Show Post

The nurse that transferred the prank call from the Australian DJ's commited suicide. I just don't understand why she would commit suicide. It is tragic, sad, such a drastic action over a prank. They haven't autopsed the body yet and there wasn't a suicide note. How do you know it was a suicide? If it was, why would she leave her children over a prank call? I just don't understand. This is sad.

juggling

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Replies (41-50):
Due9
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:23 PM

That's true. In fact, when I first heard about the her suicide I thought she was the one who gave the info and my dh had to correct me. I was even more shocked when I found out she just transferred the call.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

She didnt give any info....all she did was trasfer the call

Quoting KColeman90:

Because she gave out classified information that she was supposed to keep to herself for the privacy of the patient. She can not only get fired but get sued by the patient

juggling

SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
She had to have had issues
An underlining one that her own husband didnt notice

Maybe she felt like she shamed the queen who knows
If so thats ridiculous
It was a freakin joke
She must have been a very serious person

She did it to herself
It was a mistake and people make them
Maybe she thoughts she was perfect and this brought her over the edge
Who knows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I agree i think something else happened

Quoting piwife:

I don't know why but I have a feeling it wasn't suicide...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about.

SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM
She wasnt the one that did the talking

She only transferred the call to the nurse who they were talking to on the radio

If anyone, you would think it would be the nurse who did the talking who wouldve taken her life

Quoting KColeman90:

Because she gave out classified information that she was supposed to keep to herself for the privacy of the patient. She can not only get fired but get sued by the patient

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM

If she did kill herself, then I suspect she was just a bit unbalanced, just a little, and the shame over all of England treating her like garbage because she upset the royal family's peace probably drove her to do it. She became the laughingstock and scapegoat of an entire country, after all.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LucyHarper
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM

You don't know her life or why she did it, it might have had little to nothing to do with the prank, she might have had a whole lot of other issues going on. She most likely got a lot of trouble from the prank call, people ridiculing her for giving away important information like that, so it might have just pushed her over the edge.

KColeman90
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow I didn't know that I thought she was the one talking

Quoting SnapIt:

She wasnt the one that did the talking

She only transferred the call to the nurse who they were talking to on the radio

If anyone, you would think it would be the nurse who did the talking who wouldve taken her life

Quoting KColeman90:

pregnancy
AbigailJ89
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:37 PM
If it was suicide I am sure the prank wash the reason why she ended her life. It was probably just the thing that sent her over the edge. So sad.

Quoting Due9:

The nurse that transferred the prank call from the Australian DJ's commited suicide. I just don't understand why she would commit suicide. It is tragic, sad, such a drastic action over a prank. They haven't autopsed the body yet and there wasn't a suicide note. How do you know it was a suicide? If it was, why would she leave her children over a prank call? I just don't understand. This is sad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KColeman90
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Oh I didnt know that I just assumed she did

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

She didnt give any info....all she did was trasfer the call

Quoting KColeman90:

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN