Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bahhhh I'm struggling!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
  • 11 Replies
I went to the doctor today and I have an infection in my lungs and a deep barking cough along with coughing up nasty green stuffy that and coughing spells that hurt my chest and make me cry all that fun stuff. I was given steroids and other meds and slept all afternoon bc I didn't sleep last night for coughing. Now these steroids have me wide awake I've just been watching tv all night. I've been excused from work but told work I'd be there tomorrow. I just had to call them and tell them I wouldnt be bc now red stuff is coming up and I haven't slept!! :( I feel bad and unreliable although I know they expected me not to come but you know... Anyway anyone else having a bad night?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Personally not really but feeling sad about what is going on around here.  Tired from a day of cleaning and still we have clutter in that room.

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM
I never Sleep. I have a sleep disorder so I guess every night sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM
The shooting has you upset? It's tragic and sad I lived near columbine and I left a mall minutes before a shooting in Tacoma Washington a few years ago. Do you know if there was any fatalities in this recent shooting? The world is just falling apart as we watch it :( I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Personally not really but feeling sad about what is going on around here.  Tired from a day of cleaning and still we have clutter in that room.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM

3 including the shooter.  They think there was only one but not sure.  My guy is watching the live update on news.

Quoting Justine1123:

The shooting has you upset? It's tragic and sad I lived near columbine and I left a mall minutes before a shooting in Tacoma Washington a few years ago. Do you know if there was any fatalities in this recent shooting? The world is just falling apart as we watch it :( I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:44 AM
That's just so sad and horrible. I wonder if they will know why he did this.

Quoting frndlyfn:

3 including the shooter.  They think there was only one but not sure.  My guy is watching the live update on news.

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Azuli
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Bad nights seem to be the only things I have lately. My fiance works the night shift, so I sleep during the day with him, and its just not enjoyable. I am always hungry, I make food, take a bite and then I feel sick to my stomach! Only 7-8 months to go...

Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM
:( I'm sorry I use to work nights and I know it makes you a different person I did it for 3 years I will never do it again.

Quoting Azuli:

Bad nights seem to be the only things I have lately. My fiance works the night shift, so I sleep during the day with him, and its just not enjoyable. I am always hungry, I make food, take a bite and then I feel sick to my stomach! Only 7-8 months to go...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:47 AM
That is horrible I really couldn't handle that!

Quoting Supervane:

I never Sleep. I have a sleep disorder so I guess every night sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Opie99
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:48 AM
I'm sick with a dumb cold, and little man is being a pill about sleeping lately. He just won't stay asleep. Driving me crazy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM
I bet! I know the feeling!! I'm taking these steroids and I'm thankful my daughter has school tomorrow or I don't know what I would do. I have to take more steroids in the morning I'm wondering if I'll be able to sleep tomorrow I took a nap today but only for a few hours. I may take nyquil in the morning.

Quoting Opie99:

I'm sick with a dumb cold, and little man is being a pill about sleeping lately. He just won't stay asleep. Driving me crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)