Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Really Ticked Off!!!Update.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

at my dd.  She used my IPOD without my permission this morning and has forgotten where she put it.  I did let her use it last night, but only because she asked.  This morning I went to grab it so I cou=ld listen to it while I walk ds to school and it is not where she left it last night.  After I dropped ds off, I saw dds teacher and asked if I could talk to dd real quick(dd was at recess and her teacher just happened to be in the front hallway).  so I waited for dd and asked if she knew where my IPOD was. She simply shrugged her shoulders and says i forgot.  Grrr, when she gets home she is going to look for it and if she has lost it, she will be finding some way to buy me a new one.

She found it, it was in her pillowcase, why I don't know, but she is no longer allowed to use it, since she did not ask to use it the last time.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:53 PM

yeah not cool.

A_McCool
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Sound frustrating, but I couldn't get too mad at her because I'm the same way.  I have no idea where anything is half of the time. 

Cherish77
by Cherish on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Yes, but she didn't ask me to use it this morning, if she had asked, maybe I wouldn't be so upset, but she didn't ask and now she doesn't know where she put it. Its one thing when I misplace it, thats my fault, but she took it and lost it.

Quoting A_McCool:

Sound frustrating, but I couldn't get too mad at her because I'm the same way.  I have no idea where anything is half of the time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)