Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Melaleuca

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
  • 35 Replies

Have you ever tried their products? What do you think of them? please I need honest opinions, very important.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashandmasysmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I tried and did not care for them. My Kids have allergies and exzema and the lotions made them worse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Perfect.Pixie
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
I think it's kinda like a pyramid scam. My cousin sold it. I tried it, wasn't impressed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Starry412
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I tried their products and tried to do the business part too. Their products made me cough alot when using them like they were toxic. The business side I didn't make nothing and I got alot of people involved. So I would not do that again.

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Hmmmm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krista778
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Its been many years, but from what I remember they didn't work very well. And the 'business' side was a scam.

JavaLadybug2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I loved the products. Cleaners without the chemicals..great idea. If most people knew what is in their cleaners..
But Im no good at sales.. So lemme know if your selling
ashandmasysmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Their cleaners are very toxic fyi. My daughter got a bottle of solumel when she was four. I was not sure if she drank any or not yet poison contr sent us to the hospital where they made her drink charcoal to get it out of her system. And before anyone says anything it was in a locked cabinet in the laundry room, she is seriously houdini, takes her two seconds to get into anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JavaLadybug2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Quoting ashandmasysmom:

Their cleaners are very toxic fyi. My daughter got a bottle of solumel when she was four. I was not sure if she drank any or not yet poison contr sent us to the hospital where they made her drink charcoal to get it out of her system. And before anyone says anything it was in a locked cabinet in the laundry room, she is seriously houdini, takes her two seconds to get into anything.

That is poison controls protocol for ALMOST ANY CHEMICAL INGESTION..just saying
manamott
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I used it but didn't sell. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cleaners!!!!! Other than that, nothing too special. It's not worth the extra money for the soaps, shampoos, etc...but the cleaners and fantastic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN