Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you ever tried their products? What do you think of them? please I need honest opinions, very important.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM

the products are very good but don't get involved in the multi level marketing side of it. you will never make any money at it.

ashandmasysmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I am just saying for a product that is chemical free why is it so dangerous. Because it is not chemical free.

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

Their cleaners are very toxic fyi. My daughter got a bottle of solumel when she was four. I was not sure if she drank any or not yet poison contr sent us to the hospital where they made her drink charcoal to get it out of her system. And before anyone says anything it was in a locked cabinet in the laundry room, she is seriously houdini, takes her two seconds to get into anything.

That is poison controls protocol for ALMOST ANY CHEMICAL INGESTION..just saying

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM
I got the Renew lotion, loved it! The shampoo, conditioner, and heat sealer, not as impressed. I'd like to try the cleaners though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I get very dry skin especially in the winter and I loved their renew lotion. it was not greasy and worked really well. I buy it on ebay now though because it wasn't worth staying a member and having to spend 60 a month or whatever it was.

Quoting manamott:

I used it but didn't sell. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cleaners!!!!! Other than that, nothing too special. It's not worth the extra money for the soaps, shampoos, etc...but the cleaners and fantastic.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

FYI, even non toxic cleaners can be harmful if ingested.

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

I am just saying for a product that is chemical free why is it so dangerous. Because it is not chemical free.

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

Their cleaners are very toxic fyi. My daughter got a bottle of solumel when she was four. I was not sure if she drank any or not yet poison contr sent us to the hospital where they made her drink charcoal to get it out of her system. And before anyone says anything it was in a locked cabinet in the laundry room, she is seriously houdini, takes her two seconds to get into anything.

That is poison controls protocol for ALMOST ANY CHEMICAL INGESTION..just saying

double2trouble
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I loved the products, Hated working for them

veganistic
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Same here... i hate talking to people, so i didn't make much money but i loved the products and the Nicole miller Make up . I just couldn't afford it after i got divorced and moved out.

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

I loved the products. Cleaners without the chemicals..great idea. If most people knew what is in their cleaners..

But Im no good at sales.. So lemme know if your selling
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiarra7022
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I love the products but hate the business side. If I could just buy them and not have to try and get ppl signed up I would never use anything else. I have found other ways to clean safer in my home and im ok with it

edelweiss23
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM
I call them melapukea.

They are crappy and make my skin break out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM
This

Quoting krista778:

Its been many years, but from what I remember they didn't work very well. And the 'business' side was a scam.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)