Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you ever tried their products? What do you think of them? please I need honest opinions, very important.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Never heard of them.   Bump

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I have a crapload of their products left from when I was with them. The products are good, I just prefer my standard mr. clean. Lol. So the products sit in boxes in my basement.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JavaLadybug2
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Quoting AutymsMommy:

I have a crapload of their products left from when I was with them. The products are good, I just prefer my standard mr. clean. Lol. So the products sit in boxes in my basement.

send it to me I'll take it
WinterRosesmom
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I used to us there products and LOVED them!! But we moved and we didn't have any Internet then I forgot! Lol I'd love to start using it again!

Quoting goodnightmama:

Have you ever tried their products? What do you think of them? please I need honest opinions, very important.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM

For the money it's not worth it.  I did love their laundry detergent, but not enough to be a part of their pyramid. I tried it for a while and was fed all this nonsense about how they are all natural and blah blah blah...they are not in fact all natural

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

You are welcome to buy the boxes from me :)

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

MissMal1
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I hated the fact that you had to buy so much every month, I couldn't use it all. To get out of it as well, they told me I would have to mail them a letter. I finally just put a stop payment on my account and they quit sending me things when they quit getting my money. I haven't heard anything from them since. Some of their stuff was nice, but I didn't find that it was worth it.

JavaLadybug2
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

You are welcome to buy the boxes from me :)

What do you have??

I for sure want SOL U MEL

sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Nope they are too expensive.

MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:12 AM
They're ok. The cleaners are the best thing and we use their laundry products on the dogs stuff because we find that it cleans better than the other brands. My husband also has a strange addiction to their popcorn. Overall though , not worth it. I never even got into the business just ordered from a friend to help her out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)