Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you ever tried their products? What do you think of them? please I need honest opinions, very important.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (31-35):
azpreemiemom
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I liked the products, but not the business portion or having a minimum amount to purchase. You never use as much monthly that they want you to purchase and if you don't order, they automatically send you an order and bill you for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I have Sol u Mel (I'll have to count to see how many I have), brightner, soaps (gold bars), renew body washes, tea tree oils, and a bunch of other stuff. I'll go look later to find out exactly (some of the boxes are still unopened).

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I have a crapload of their products left from when I was with them. The products are good, I just prefer my standard mr. clean. Lol. So the products sit in boxes in my basement.

send it to me I'll take it

You are welcome to buy the boxes from me :)

What do you have??

I for sure want SOL U MEL

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Fairegirl33
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

When I saw the post title and headed into the post, I was hoping this wasn't a "Should I name my baby this?" post LOL

kansasmom1978
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM

pyramid scheme

RkyMntSFwife
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I don't know if I am doing this right, I am new to this, but I like alot of their products, some I don't like. I don't do the business side. I thought having to purchase a minimum amount of products each month would be a problem, but turns out I never get a back up order because the products I do like, I reorder every month anyway so I am using things monthly like laundry detergent, kids body wash and shampoo, toothpaste, love the Renew lotion, and my husband and I love the Vitality 6 vitamins for Men and Women.  Again, I don't really do it as a business, but if someone is interested, I have a team contact I can put people in touch with for more information. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN