Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We have been very sick, keep us in your thoughts please

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

Our daughter, Miranda, brought home a bug from school. It hit everyone different. My mom got a sinus & ear infection, Miranda got an ear infection, Abigail got the flu or a virus of some kind, I got bronchitis and my husband got pneumonia. Chris missed it...

It gets worse...

I went to the hospital when I got bronchitis, I could NOT breathe. That was on Friday 11/16. My husband went into the hospital with pneumonia the following Tuesday. However, it turns out he's sicker than that...they think he might potentially have lung cancer in his right lung and it appears his liver is failing. His muscles are burning like he's been running in a marathon for 24+ hours and the doctors don't know why....

To add insult to injury I ended up in the hospital AGAIN on December 2nd with a kidney stone plus a confirmed bladder & kidney infection! I will be on antibiotics until Friday 12/14. I'm still not over this infection, it looks like the stone might be passing too. (I already had my period and I'm starting to bleed slightly)

I appreciate your kind thoughts & prayers. Abigail just turned 5 months old on Tuesday, December 11th (our middle daughter is 9 and our oldest son is going to turn 19 one month from today on 01/12) - if anything happens to my husband (crossing fingers/praying it wont) I need to be well...

Chris_n_Mandy_n_Abby's Mom

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Megshere
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Omg that's awful. So much at once. Sending positive t&ps your way.

Photobucket

lbragg2005
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM
That is horrible, hopefully things start to get better.
isaiahbellamom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Prayers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
veganistic
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Things will get better soon! Sending positive vibes your way.((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QueenBee107
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN