Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So frustrated went to bed at 9 pm

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:04 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
We are having major issues with our kids and its stressing me out. my 3 yr old son has always had bedtime issues well now he has got to the point he will not go to bed at all in his own bed. he stays up until my husband and i go to bed. we have no sex life anymore,get no alone time and have to share our bed. im trying to tell my husband we need to make him go to bed and he gives in every night and lets him stay up and im the victim if i "make him cry" i got so upset i just said forget it and went to bed.i cant do anything about it.all ds has to do is shed a few fake tears and get his way with daddy its pathetic. when i try to explain to dh he has a bad attitude and acts like im the bad guy.dont need this especially being pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
supermom0609
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Ds ( 3 1/2) gets like that sometimes. Ds doesnt want to go to sleep with out daddy by his side. Most nights though, they both fall asleep in the recliner. So after i move ds to his bed i wake dh up to go to ours. Getting ds to fall asleep by himself is so difficult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:05 AM
I know you're a SAHM but have you considered any type of daycare or preschool program, even for 2 days? You've had quite a few posts about your son and it sounds like he could benefit from a structured environment with other kids and like you need a break.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:10 AM
He is starting pre-k in august and yea he isent around kids much we dont have playgroups or anything of that sort so its just him and i.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I know you're a SAHM but have you considered any type of daycare or preschool program, even for 2 days? You've had quite a few posts about your son and it sounds like he could benefit from a structured environment with other kids and like you need a break.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Oan i definitly need a break which is why i want him in bed by 8-9 so i can keep my sanity but dont look like that will happen i have him 24/7

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM
I would look into a daycare program then. August is too long to wait (IMO), especially if DH isn't supporting you.

Quoting supermom0609:

He is starting pre-k in august and yea he isent around kids much we dont have playgroups or anything of that sort so its just him and i.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM
honestly we cant afford daycare which is why im a sahm and dh wouldnt go for it anyhow. i wanted to put him in headstart this year but dh said no

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I would look into a daycare program then. August is too long to wait (IMO), especially if DH isn't supporting you.

Quoting supermom0609:

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)